• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by gernsey

1. Poaching of players should be banned

ahh.. yes, Schrödinger's Rice
  2. Poaching of players should be banned

Measure out a 2:1 water to rice ratio. heat water to just before boil. add rice and stir. Lower heat to lowest setting. put a lid on and set a 15 minute timer. (i also like to add a little salt with the rice)
  3. Cauldrons 102: Production V1.0

Yes, never open the cauldron tab in the MA, and you will have achieved your goal. Unless you mean, "i don't want others to use it" . in which case, why?
  4. Selling Maze of Dark Matter? bad idea?

Mana was very restrictive resource until midway through the sentient goods chapters. Now in the Elvenar Chapter, Chapter 15, mana seems an afterthought. I want to sell my Maze, Looking forward through the chapters doesn't look like that should cause me any issues... But maybe i'm overlooking...
  5. ground spawn for special event materials

Anyone know how the ground/map spawn for special event materials exactly works? I've made these observations but, i don't know that they are 100% accurate. There seems to be 9-10 locations around the map they can spawn. Those are pretty obvious, always the same They spawn in 1 hour intervals...
  6. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Best analogy really. The complaints here are a "tempest in a teapot". This feature makes the game better, full stop.
  7. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

i was struggling to understand some peoples reactions to this and Seasons.. i hadn't considered this. makes sense. It's not about the features, its about burnout in general
  8. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

i got a nice little boost on my divine seed collection for a couple hours, and i needed it as the construct chapter start was running me dry of divine seeds. it wasn't huge but it was welcome, and free, outside of the inconsequential amount of goods i used to upgrade my witch.
  9. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

I too question the reasoning of anyone that quits over this, there is something fundamentally weird about that entire line of thinking. I feel like it's born from misunderstanding, more then anything
  10. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

i don't understand this take. Is this because people competing at the top end can use these new systems to gain an advantage over people that don't spend money, or at least don't spend as much money? That seems a potentially valid criticism . The previous quest system that this replaces was...
  11. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

ahh, that'll explain it. Thank you.
  12. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

So is "seasons of dreams" live now? There was downtime this morning, but i don't see anything new.
  13. They've ruined the tournament

On PC, specifically Chrome, after i complete a tourney encounter it moves me automatically to the next tourney encounter. Numerical order. Seems a nice reasonable and convenient approach to take by the devs. Shame it makes some people uncomfortable :( but i like it.
  14. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

personally, the existing quest system seems obsolete and mostly a useless thing that i ignored after playing for more then a couple months. Replacing it with something that has a potential for useful rewards seems like a positive change to me.
  15. Questions for Amuni chapter

Thanks for the heads up. I find myself in that position in every chapter is seems. A couple trading stations/portal profits from the spire reduce the need for guest race good production quite nicely ;)