• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Giovannaa

1. Giovannaa

Open roster slots in King's Landsraad!

As of July 14 2023, we have four new openings in King's Landsraad!
  2. Giovannaa

As of June 5 2023, we have a new opening in King's Landsraad!
  3. Giovannaa

Manufactory ratio/balance

Hi Everyone, I am in the Constructs chapter and have been noticing for a while that my Standard goods are stockpiling up into the millions and keep going higher--I have 5/4/3 manufactories of Tier 1/2/3, respectively. I have one of each tier boosted Sentient goods manufactories which I...
  4. Giovannaa

Come Join King's Landsraad! One spot open only!

Update: One spot left only as of 1/12/2023!
  5. Giovannaa

Come Join King's Landsraad! One spot open only!

King's Landsraad is looking two active, tournament-focused players!! We clear 11, sometimes 12 chests per week and all our members participate in the weekly tournament. Our FS economy is well-balanced, so don't worry about what your boosted goods are! Spire participation is not required...
  6. Giovannaa

We are searching still for two spots to be filled as of 7/7!
  7. Giovannaa

We are searching for two individuals to finish filling our ranks! We recently lost one player and another has gone inactive.
  8. Giovannaa

Come Join The Landsraad!

Hi Tulkasiradon, Our roster is full currently and I see that you have found a Fellowship. However, should we have a spot open in the future and you interested in joining us still, then I will keep your name on my potential recruitment list. :)
  9. Giovannaa

Come Join The Landsraad!

Three spots have opened up due to player inactivity. If you like the tourney and a great FS, come join the ranks!
  10. Giovannaa

King's Landsraad has open slots for four active, tournament-focused players! We clear 10+ chests per week and all our members participate in the weekly tournament. Spire participation is not required, though we easily clear Silver Tier every week. FA participation is not required, however we...
  11. Giovannaa

The Landsraad is recruiting!

1 spot left still as of 2/13! If you're a 1000+ point tournament player, come join our Team!
  12. Giovannaa

Four spots have opened up due to inactivity. If you like the tourney, and if you like reward chests, come join our team!
  13. Giovannaa

Hi Symphersia, We run the Wonder Society, which instead of a direct KP swap is a collective contribution pool (Elven Gems explains is really well). We've been using the Wonder Society since May of last year and so far we've completed almost 350 Wonder levels within the FS by this method.
  14. Giovannaa

Come Join The Landsraad!

Hello, Sinya Arda! The Landsraad is looking active, tournament-focused players. We are an 11-chest fellowship, and we expect all our members to participate in the weekly tournament and have the following score requirements: Chapter 4 or earlier, do the best that you can Chapter 5+ or have a...
  15. Giovannaa

I NEED A FELLOWSHIP!

Please check out The Landsraad. We are a very active Fellowship--we clear 6 chests each weekly tournament, we have a very good internal economy of trading goods. Our more experienced players are very good about giving advice on city growth & management, and military tactics. We'd be happy to...