• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Gkyr

1. Gkyr

Order of turns changed in manual battle?

You know...war is always about adaptability. Most everyone knows the adage: "armies always fight the last war". (We are now seeing evidence that this not always true). As an Elvenar gamer, you may try to fight (or regret) the way things were... ...or, you may act as a warrior and, as the US...
  2. Gkyr

Another Strategy to Save the Forum

Actually easier to use the world map and send the msg to the towns around you. Just finished sending to the towns in the first ring around my town. Every time I log on this will take a little longer to accomplish. :rolleyes:
  3. Gkyr

Another Strategy to Save the Forum

click on your own player rank on the upper left of your city screen. move the list down to the players way down on the list, but >0. message them: copy and paste the following text, or make up your own: Please join the forum. Please go to: us.forum.elvenar.com Why? Your registration will help...
  4. Gkyr

It worked for StarTrek

Save this forum! The scroll-keepers worked so hard!
  5. Gkyr

Hybrid City

Any victory is a good victory because our training facilities and time instants and supplies run deep, as far into the game as you seem to be @Mykan, especially since this expands the extent of your tourney beyond your usual. I am not used to fighting (MF) as a human but this is how I would...
  6. Gkyr

Hybrid City

@Yavimaya: these threads specifically address manual fighting (MF): https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/manual-fighters-thread.29618/ https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/a-brief-note-on-the-different-tourney-series.31915/...
  7. Gkyr

Absolutely Nothing Unusual or Suspicious Happening Here

For sure. And it gave my eyeball spellchecker fits, as well.
  8. Gkyr

Well, I am not a scholar but I was given a gift of a Middle English poem titled "Unknown, tr. by Rachel Linn from Annot and John" The first six lines go like this: "Ichot a burde in a bour ase beryl so bryht, Ase saphyr in selver, semly on syht, Ase jaspe the gentil that lemeth with lyht, Ase...
  9. Gkyr

@MaidenFair , do you read Middle English? If so, I have a (anonymous) poem.
  10. Gkyr

Scout Quest

Understandable.
  11. Gkyr

Scout Quest

So...if it takes you over 2 days to finish scouting a province, best wait until the event locks into one-a-day mode then start the scout that many hours before the quest with the Scout Provinces pops up. There are too many quest-fulfillment uncertainties for most folks to be able to finish a...
  12. Gkyr

Scout Quest

The scout on the world map has to complete in order to satisfy the quest item.
  13. Gkyr

Condense the spire from 48 to 12 encounters.

I am probably the only one who would like to see more Waves. Keep the levels but increase the rewards depending upon winning 4 or 5 or 6 waves. Keep going until defeated. There is a lot of preplanning and skill there.
  14. Gkyr

Brief Note on Dust Tourney battles

The lineup of all of the provinces opposition troops seems to have changed recently making detailed advice on the simpler tournies (marble through planks) somewhat moot. The character of the terrain of each tourney, however, seems not to have changed. The Dust tourney's terrain is one of the...
  15. Gkyr

Season of joy event

I am completely underwhelmed by the insipid buildings offered in this 'event'. Even at a discount 2400 diamonds (3000-600), the 'luxury' buildings fail to impress. What do you think Inno would do if everyone ignored the event?