• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by GlamDoll

1. GlamDoll

When to boot a player out...

I pulled an Hiatus here in the Forum for a very long time. My curiosity finally got the better of me. So glad I am not in a BS FS! Sorry others are!
  2. GlamDoll

The Fairy Queen's Garden

Since I could only like your comment< I had to do this. ^^^
  3. GlamDoll

The Fairy Queen's Garden

I finally won it earlier & placed it. It gives me venom drone riders (Elvenar chapter) Edit: 1100 in 24hrs
  4. GlamDoll

Optimal research for tournaments

LOL. One of my comments here got deleted & I didn't even get a notification. Yeah, I am with the in-crowd alright. :/
  5. GlamDoll

Optimal research for tournaments

You are not the only one & I thought I was being clever, but these new monkey-wrenches have put a damper on it. I spend more time looking at my city now, than I do playing the game...and that is why I am seldom even logged-in. I am currently looking for a game that is engaging that I can play...
  6. GlamDoll

Tournament Changes

Player growth & player loyalty are the same thing, if you pay for this game. If they were really for profit, they would still want my $ & give me a carrot on a stick, or at least the stick, if they think I am in a coma or brain-dead... As for what you enjoyed, it's too vague & I have no idea...
  7. GlamDoll

Accept a member who posts Zero-star trade offers

and then there were two
  8. GlamDoll

It's like he didn't even try. LOL
  9. GlamDoll

I get where you are coming from. If we ever have an open spot, I do hope you would fill it. My FS must be one of a kind. I do a fraction of what I used to and I have not heard a single complaint. Heck, I even got promoted. Without being in this FS, I suspect I would be doing the same. :)
  10. GlamDoll

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

I would if I could even use them in my chapter, and/or if the devs even played this game...OR, if they even read our comments..... Errrm, ummm, I mean, Yeah! :) PPs is ibn 3rd place. I have frags for daysd & can have everyone's scrolls, if I wanted to wipe out ALL my other goods :) FYI. It has...
  11. GlamDoll

News from Beta - Archived

Give me a week or two LOL :P Always somebody better :)
  12. GlamDoll

News from Beta - Archived

The voice of reason here ^^^ I have almost 5mil scrolls & I do not take any trades from anyone wanting to give me more. What a mess :(
  13. GlamDoll

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

wow :/ ...I am not often left speechless with my jaw on the floor, but this did it. :( Yeah, I used to be able to pull that off here...now, if I do, I have to kiss most of the content good-bye. Stupid question here, I guess... Why can't they do the same thing here then, if the devs don't even...
  14. GlamDoll

Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

I am such a player, now, except that I do a little of both. My days of rocking the spire & tourny are long gone. Thankfully, my FS has no requirements, but I still like playing all the content in the game...I have placed more than a few expansions & have invested enough in my AWs & tech to see...
  15. GlamDoll

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

Thank you & good to know. I shall stop in this chapter. (I already stopped with my $$$, moons ago!). They obviously no longer wish to make new content & want the game to whither & die. It is truly sad, the artist & animators seem to bee on board! The carrot on the stick? Money seems to no...