• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Glorofindel

1. wind dancers

We are a family of players that enjoys a relaxed enviroment together. Seeking active members who will do the rounds regularly and be active on the trade boards. Our only minimum requirement is that you have a trader. Visits around the fellowship are expected if possible 3 times per week...
  2. Poaching of players should be banned

[MOD EDIT] Name removed send this message to many of my members on 2 servers: I see that your fellowship is struggling a little. I am looking for your boosts so I decided to message you. I have someone that just retired so if you decide to find a new home that is relaxed but still 10 chest...
  3. Fellowship question

i had a few instant where a past Archmage told the mages he was stepping down due to family obigations. he promoted me to archamge and then disappear from the game without a warning or notice. another fellowship i was in the archmage stopped playing and one of the mages submitted a ticket and...
  4. past FA?

does anyoneknow where we can find a list of all the past FA the fellowship has done?
  5. past FA?

how does one find out about past Fellowship Adventures? it was brought pu how to find the past Fa with in your fellowship. is there a way?
  6. armory short cut

I noticed that the armory does not have a short cut, biuld all at once like the workshops and goods. it would help us all if this was done since most people have their armory at the same level.
  7. extra badges in events

a good idea would be able to upgrade the event biuldings up higher like it uses 2 badges to upgrade it after level 10. it would balance things out and give you more rewards for collecting more badges and using them.