• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by GoldenSlipper

1. I'm tired of guest races

Wow! I'm stuck in chapter 6! Lol. I had no idea what was going to come...So I'm a babe in the woods.. I appreciate every post because I'm learning, and that I totally enjoy. My game was simply to have as many challenges which allows me to learn and then pass what I learned on to even newer...
  2. Cannot log into the game

Is this before the updates we just downloaded? One of my members was shut out for a month. As the archmage I decided to poke support. I just knew that she didn't quite. I got a lot of: we can't help, no surprise there., have her call you? Duh. really? Have her reboot..right, and how do iI tell...
  3. AW Effects Spreadsheet?

How about the old fashion way: Graph paper, pens, pencils, pencil sharper and an eraser; works for me.
  4. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Costly, especially for beginners, and running four 4 games at a time, i.e. Spire, Tournament, Season, plus Juul! Forget not the guides demands, ahh, forget about just growing my city! Maybe should drop more hats.
  5. Poaching of players should be banned

What are you afraid of?