• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Gorion

1. 3 Spots Open! Wild Azure

Join a casual, but fun FS that just finished 25th in the last FA! Message me, or Starderup or look up Wild Azure.
  2. 5 spots open for small, fun group

We are not hard-core, but we love to play the tournaments and FAs, active trading, several players checking daily. We cleaned up our FS and left some spots open for some fun new adventurers! We love to chat, trade, play FA and tourneys. Check us out on Elvenstats: Wild Azure. A small group...
  3. mystery "gift" of diamonds

I have received 500 diamonds in my alter city that I don't play much. They do this to encourage you to come back. It's not from posting in any forums - that I have ever heard of. If it's not an In Game offer, I'd use extreme caution or just ignore it.
  4. How to open multiple cities on Mac/Chrome

I've searched and searched for this answer. You cannot open multiple tabs or even two windows or an incognito window and log into different cities on Mac/Chrome. I finally figured out how to stay logged into both my cities! Open chrome settings and "manage other people" then create a new user...
  5. Phoenix Nest culture amount error

Disregard
  6. Make desktop Building interface match mobile

Solid and useful input! Thank you for the insight. The app is definitely still missing many features...as I'm sure they are aware of and working on. AW interface for one. Love the help interface though, except the lack of treasure chest rewards.
  7. Make desktop Building interface match mobile

of course I know that method...not the point of my request. But thanks. :-)
  8. Make desktop Building interface match mobile

Now that I'm in Woodelves, whenever I open the Building dialog on desktop, I have to scroll 10 pages to get to current level culture items. On mobile, when I open Buildings, it starts with my highest level options. This would be a nice feature to have on Desktop as well.
  9. Please Stop Clearing Out Our Message Threads

Our FS uses the Discord gaming chat app. It's anonymous and easy to setup. You can easily share screenshots and links. Definitely recommend it over the inconsistent in game chat that most of our members cant even load.
  10. Forest Glade LVL 2 preview in Upgrade is wrong

It is displaying correctly now. No idea if it a glitch on my system or not.
  11. Forest Glade LVL 2 preview in Upgrade is wrong

Not a big bug...but still Game version: __ v1.50.7-(a8fa484e1) (2018-03-27 8:11) Game world: __ Elcysandir (US5) Browser + version: __ Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: __ 29.0.0.113 Operating System: __ MacOS High Sierra Screen resolution: __...
  12. FS seeking members

We have 4 very active members, several, not so active. We have 11 spots open. Welcome a merge or anyone joining to help boost this FS. Message me at Gorion. Very friendly and polite group. Elderly welcome. :-)
  13. Looking for a young/small FS (total of 8 to join us)

If you're just starting out or have a small FS (we have 8 spots open) and want to join us, please message me! Gorion FS name is Friendly Neighbors. 1 WoodElves, 2 Orcs, 1 Fairy, a couple in Dwarven. Wide mix of boosted goods. No pressure FS, just make regular rounds, post trades, chat and...
  14. Recruiting new members...

We're a casual fun group. Small, yet we still try to get through FA's, Tourneys, etc. A few of us chat fairly regular. Several of us are at Orc level, so have plenty of experience and can help younger cities with active trading and boosts. No pressure Fellowship. Just ask for semi-regular...
  15. ~!~Friendly Neighbors~!~ seeks semi-active young and old!

Very friendly and laid back fellowship. We are not aggressive in tournaments or adventures. Just ask for small amount of regular neighborly help - aka, if you're online and building, you should be making rounds to your fellowship. Otherwise. Goods in need: Elixir, Goods we have plenty of...