• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by GraciousTennaye

1. GraciousTennaye

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

They could lose sooo much money
  2. GraciousTennaye

That won't help. I put it out. I had no reason to think I could not get one in my next world.
  3. GraciousTennaye

Even if they would have said it was a bug - anything better than the response I got.
  4. GraciousTennaye

That is what I was told. Nothing warned me that this would be the only world this Outpost would go in or I might have chosen differently. Not very happy that there was no warning or nothing on this one.
  5. GraciousTennaye

I put in a support ticket to find out why I was not being offered an Outstash building in one of my worlds. I was told that you now can only have one Outstash building throughout all your worlds. Has anyone else heard of this or did I miss this with this event? Update: Support did offer to move...
  6. GraciousTennaye

Looking for a FS

Looking for a home, not just a FS. One that is thriving for the Spire gold at least monthly and making an effort to get over 10 chests weekly. Above all help each other. A no-drama FS. One that works as a team in events. Active players that love the game. I do not belong in a FS now and I am not...
  7. GraciousTennaye

The Corner Cafe has 2 rare seats open

Come on out to the Cafe! Two placements left. We need active players. We are looking for you. :) Send a message to Wabbit80, Alphonsus, Embers77 or GraciousTennaye.
  8. GraciousTennaye

Golden Wolverines seeking members

Great FS but I am no longer part of this FS. Please check with AM or a Mage if interested in this FS :)
  9. GraciousTennaye

Band of Outlaws

Old thread but not sure how to delete :)
  10. GraciousTennaye

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Thank you so much for posting this each time and making it available to all of us :). I cannot begin to tell you how helpful this is and how lost I would be without it.
  11. GraciousTennaye

2021 Winter Magic discussion

Can you re-roll and the GoblinGiftShop might be available?
  12. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

Wondering how many spend diamonds for the royal prize?
  13. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

I wondered the same thing. I ended up doing the encounters instead. Thanks for asking :)
  14. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

Now that is talent!
  15. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

So, I get lost in the shuffle lol! :)