• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Greensquared

1. Is it possible to not fight?

Is there one? That's probably my biggest question.
  2. Is it possible to not fight?

That is a very good point!
  3. Is it possible to not fight?

That was definitely an interesting strategy!
  4. Is it possible to not fight?

I'm glad to hear that. I think it might get a little more difficult when sentient goods are introduced, but I'm a few chapters away from that yet. I decided to keep any buildings I can't easily get back (like the training grounds) and one armory (I teleported 3). That way if I find I completely...
  5. Is it possible to not fight?

Yep, not really what I asked, but I appreciate your experience. I am near the end of chapter 10 and have catered about 75% of everything, if not more. I am making a switch to about 90% catering. I know a little bit of fighting makes sense and that I'll have to add more factories and move a...
  6. Is it possible to not fight?

What chapter are you in?
  7. Is it possible to not fight?

Good to know. Thanks!
  8. Is it possible to not fight?

Yep, I did that once. lol. Had to rebuild from scratch.
  9. Is it possible to not fight?

I currently get to the lab in the spire, but only fight the first 5 or 6 people. I typically do around 2000-3000 in the tourney, and usually fight the first 10 provinces only. My goal is to complete the spire weekly, and at least maintain what I'm doing in the tournament. The biggest issue I can...
  10. Is it possible to not fight?

Thanks for all of the info. I am in Chapter 10, so my barracks is already pretty big. I don't mind keeping it and fighting the first couple of easy rounds. I know I'll need orcs to cater, so I'm thinking of keeping one armory for now with my orc nests. I can get rid of 3 armories, the training...
  11. Is it possible to not fight?

I apologize if someone has asked this before. I tried to search the forum but my search terms are too common. My question is this: Is it possible to play this game well without fighting? Could I delete most of my military buildings and AWs, replace them with more factories, and negotiate...