• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Guenhwyvar Shadow

1. Guenhwyvar Shadow

25 Kingdoms Recruiting 2 or 3

We still have openings due to recent retirements from the game
  2. Guenhwyvar Shadow

25 Kingdoms Recruiting 2 or 3

Come party with us each week at the Spire Penthouse where Diamonds flow as fast as the Champagne Upgrade your Magic Buildings with Blueprints from the weekly Tournament. Enjoy the Comradery of a Fellowship Adventure and a KP exchange to grow your Ancient Wonders and unleash those special...
  3. Guenhwyvar Shadow

25 Kingdoms has an opening

25 Kingdoms is recruiting on US3 - Felyndral Looking for active player that is looking for Spire Gold and 10+++ chest weekly 1800 min on tourney the Top of spire is prefered and should be chapter 15 or higher but may consider lower Contact Nothing Matters
  4. Guenhwyvar Shadow

Valhalla*ComeJoinUs* looking for 2

We are looking for 2 players to join us Min score 200k We are very laid back get 10 chest a week and silver in spire No requirements Mail Nothing Matters if interested Even though we show full we have spots
  5. Guenhwyvar Shadow

Valhalla has open spots

Hello all We have room for 3 to 4 active players Dont let current count deter you as they are placeholders We achieve 10 chest weekly and with some new blood we can get closer to Silver Spire Message Nothing matters or myself if interested Have fun
  6. Guenhwyvar Shadow

Vahalla Recruiting 2 members

Bump We are still looking for a couple active members Boost in Marble and Crystal preferred Mail Me or Archmage Nothing Matters in game so we can make room for you Take care have fun
  7. Guenhwyvar Shadow

Vahalla Recruiting 2 members

Looking for 2 new members to fill openings minimum score 50,000 We have a very active group and achieve 10 to 11 chest per week Looking for active members Mail me or Nothing Matters in game Take care