• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Gustoff

1. Chapter 2 to 5 Adjustments

I'm a bit confused by the dating in this announcement ... After the summer FSA (the one before the one that just ended that surprised everyone with higher coin requirements) a friend created a new account and city. This past week, 10/18 to be exact, they finally had enough KP to complete the...
  2. Helping the Small to Medium players get blue prints

Two things to keep in mind... 1) The recent changes made to the Research Tree by Inno, now prevent the 'new' player from even participating in Tournaments until they are in Chapter IV peering with the City Expansion 11. Spire does not appear until Chapter V. So, small/medium players now are...
  3. Neighborly Help - what triggers Supply reward?

I have noticed when doing NH in my 4 cities that some neighbors result in both Gold and Supply rewards but most are just gold. What triggers the ability to get supplies as well? IS it related to my Culture numbers or just luck or based on regular interaction with someone's town? I'm at level 3
  4. Spot of Whispering Trees

Also note that the Culture buildings and your Builder Hut do *not* require a nearby road, so placing them on a 'spur' of land expansion keeps them out of the premium real estate.
  5. Donating coins to main hall

When you first start out in the game, the Main Hall or the Builder Hut are the only possible targets. Once you research and build the Flying Boat or Whispering Trees then getting that boosted becomes more important. The game is fairly well balanced and you need to be flexible/alert enough to...
  6. Teleport Building Question

Three are stage II one is stage III. I get it, I need the little blue upgrade things that are expensive ... I assume from the response that the Teleport does not affect the building level at all, it is what it is when it was removed to storage. I don't recall the wiki showing the options per...
  7. Teleport Building Question

I am also in Chapter 3 and recently participated in the Donkeyfest Event. When I placed my Excavation Site building (the one you evolve with the winnings of the event exploration) I noticed that I got a choice of a T1 resource in one town and only Gold/Supplies in the other three towns. When one...
  8. What is this? Something new?

Sadly, the new bug bit me as well this morning. Was unable to set production after taking delivery on my Silk Mfgs. Esc key returned me to page (the 'freeze' dimmed the town map). I checked my internet connection (as the PC was acting like the mobile with poor connection) and it was fine. I then...
  9. Mobil Emulator ??

It is not clear from the BlueStack website: The cost difference between BlueStack 5 and BlueStack using the cloud (5 allows play locally)? Since almost all mobile platforms have touch screens, how it the emulator managing that on a conventional PC with mouse/keyboard controls and a non-touch...
  10. Balancing goods in an unbalanced world

Personally, I work at 3-3-3-3-3-9 shift. I have used the last two contests (only ones since I started playing) as a 'measure' of success/balance in town design. During the events, there are few resources left over for town growth as most resources are used to fulfil event quests. As a result I...
  11. Balancing goods in an unbalanced world

Some of the 'Guides' suggest having 8 manufacturing buildings for each of your primary goods. At lower level, depending on your primary goods, that can be a space management problem as well. When at higher levels (above 3) is the volume of output sufficient for Spire and Tournaments? Or is the...
  12. Tax Collection

Thanks for the feedback. It seems the approach for mobile is poke the coin at the end residence, then slide the finger over the row and then release. If you just 'swipe' you'll pan. The 'poke' is more a point and hold until the game knows you want to start here...
  13. Spell Fragment Hunting - again

I've been very frugal with my 'free' diamonds .... but I took your advice, spent the 250 and upgraded the MA and yes, the doubling of the fragment drop rate was worth it. Thanks!
  14. Forum Contest?

I got a message that one of my posts were edited to add a rune 'for the Forum Contest'. I looked in announcements and General and did not see an obvious thread announcing a Forum Contest. Where are the details?
  15. Spell Fragment Hunting - again

New contest, going along nicely until I get to step 66c ... 800 Spell Fragments. I look at my limited stock of spells and most give me 15 or so Fragments if I disenchant them (meaning I would need to do it a lot and have nothing left). The prize building is worth 600, but what would be the point...