• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by HelenaReign

1. HelenaReign

Derp Alliance Recruiting - Gold Spire Team

Derp Alliance still has an opening! Just contact TomatoeHu - Archmage or Soggyshorts, SamidoDamage, MightyLace, Krystale, Pelito78 - Mages
  2. HelenaReign

This Guy Needs To Learn How To Shut Up

Hahaha!
  3. HelenaReign

Happy March 14 Gentlemen!

Hmmm...
  4. HelenaReign

Elvenstats Demo Video Competition

LOLOLOL
  5. HelenaReign

Neighborly help changed?

My mobile app has the Winter loading page, and in my city :) Browser's still Autumn though.
  6. HelenaReign

Neighborly help changed?

What?? Is there a way to get this feature using diamonds?
  7. HelenaReign

Here a bear, there a bear

I love all three of them, but I am just not sure which one I want or should place! I placed the brown bear in one city to help for tournaments, but have only evolved to stage 2, but I want all 3, but I can't because of space! :eek: Ideally I'd place all 3 and evolve them all the way, is that...
  8. HelenaReign

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Three for me! (Is Shmoo the cat? So cute!!)
  9. HelenaReign

Tournament tab missing from Ranking box, fails to load in Fellowship box

Oh wow! This must be a problem definitely. I wonder why mine is working? Usually I have all the problems that everyone else is having, and then some! :(
  10. HelenaReign

Tournament tab missing from Ranking box, fails to load in Fellowship box

Hmmm, I got curious about this and checked mine, because I use Chrome. The tab was there and working fine in Khelonaar and Winyandor as well, just FYI
  11. HelenaReign

Members online on the forum

So I just signed in, and I see that I'm on the top (or close) of the list. I want to see if as others join the forum, my name will start dropping down. Is that how it works?
  12. HelenaReign

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Um, 4? Did we skip a few? Oh well, then: 5
  13. HelenaReign

Members online on the forum

LOL. I think it counts the people that are not signed in but are clicking on links here and there, like I was doing a while ago. ;)
  14. HelenaReign

Mykans Guide - Magic Academy and Spells

I wonder then what the limit is.