• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Henroo's latest activity

• Henroo
    They changed this at some point. When I started playing, I still won portal profits at chapter 3, 4, and 5 in the Spire. I actually did...
  • Henroo
    You're too low a level to get Portal Profits so you get supply windfalls instead. sometimes coin rains in other chests. Otherwise...
  • Henroo
    I had two phoenix artifacts show up in my MA today. Grabbed both. My lil fire bird is out of the egg and flappin' lol
  • Henroo
    The spire is rather expensive. I don't think I would do any extra beyond the current top unless there were rewards for me or additional...
  • Henroo
    When you upgrade it, it automatically resets the production it gives you to supplies. Just essentially wasted a 24 hour cycle from my...
  • Henroo
    Henroo replied to the thread Cater or fight.
    Those pretty cities are way over rated anyhow! All those Unicorns drop a lot of dung. I am sure they would not be as pretty if this were...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to nativedeer's post in the thread Cater or fight with Like Like.
    Thanks y’all for the answers I now realize I’m not going for the pretty city I’m going for what ever it takes to to keep me going to top...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to nativedeer's post in the thread Cater or fight with Like Like.
    I have thought bout PT it’s all ready to put out so far I have GA /needles/watchtower DB/Mt Halls/and MM I want to keep them pretty much...
  • Henroo
    Here is how I run my military in my human cities. Barracks makes at least 60% Priests. Sometimes more. Depends on what is going on. This...
  • Henroo
    I would suggest alcohol. Except that might lead to a drunken brawl! ;)
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Dew Spinner's post in the thread One Thing with Like Like.
    That would be great! But, I think they should be spending time fixing the major issues in the game...Like, players indefinitely parking...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to crackie's post in the thread Cater or fight with Like Like.
    There's enough fighting in this thread. Maybe we should try catering.
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Dew Spinner's post in the thread Cater or fight with Like Like.
    You might be able to go full lean and mean and then once you feel secure with enough troops and/or goods, go a bit "preety". I haven't...
  • Henroo
    LOL! I *THINK* the bloodshed is over and that the combatants have retired from the field. But I've been wrong before. ;)
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Myne's post in the thread Cater or fight with Like Like.
    *Myne sticks her head in to check this thread....and does a yuwie back out*