• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Henroo's latest activity

• Henroo
    Henroo replied to the thread Playing a Parked City.
    Is it just me or is chapter 20 past due? Based on the pace at which they added the last few chapters I think it should at least be on...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Enevhar Aldarion's post in the thread Playing a Parked City with Like Like.
    I am only parked because I am stuck waiting for chapter 20 to be added. lol But then, from about chapter 14 and up, which is where I...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to nativedeer's post in the thread Guest race with Like Like.
    Yes I will check each quest n do the ones that bring something good just can’t believe I didn’t know bout this b4 I’m in halflings n n...
  • Henroo
    Henroo replied to the thread Playing a Parked City.
    I honestly think the concept of parking a city at the end of ch 15/start of ch 16 might be outdated. At the time the concept started...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Enevhar Aldarion's post in the thread Hire a merchant with Like Like.
    Right, you cannot see your ascended trades because you get the goods from the merchant as soon as you make the deal. And then you just...
  • Henroo
    Henroo replied to the thread Hire a merchant.
    Ok, I've hired a merchant and have put a trade up. At least I think I have. I can't see it when I look at the "my offers" tab. Is this...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Yavimaya's post in the thread Mismatch with Like Like.
    I highly would take this advice and join a fs that is actually active people playing with an active am is huge. Also a fs that...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to MaidenFair's post in the thread I’m curious with Like Like.
    I cut my teeth on Robert Louis Stevenson and J.R.R. Tolkien. Makes for old-fashioned syntax, but a wide vocabulary! ;) :P
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Nerwa's post in the thread I’m curious with Like Like.
    My quote of choice is "Dance like no one is watching. Write emails like they might be read aloud in a deposition." I was temping in a...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Astram's post in the thread I’m curious with Like Like.
    One thing I learned from my very first time on the internet was that everything you say or post make sure you would be OK with the Wife...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to SoulsSilhouette's post in the thread I’m curious with Like Like.
    I haven't done an Irish Car bomb since the second age of middle earth! I've been experimenting with teaing up my vodka and gin lately...
  • Henroo
    Henroo replied to the thread Mismatch.
    @Shtrumph If you are willing to wait a week I might be able to offer you a good FS in Arendyll. I'm archmage of a 10 chest/silver spire...
  • Henroo
    Henroo replied to the thread About Chapter 9.
    @Zoof If you are going to go the Portal Profit route, make sure to max out your portal before using too many PP spells. Using PPs when...
  • Henroo
    Henroo reacted to Enevhar Aldarion's post in the thread Hire a merchant with Like Like.
    They are each only good for 20 days. I rarely see anyone posting more than three Merchant trades at a time, so I doubt many people waste...
  • Henroo
    Henroo replied to the thread Hire a merchant.
    A new question: I see 3 merchants for hire with gold. Then there are 2 more available but they cost diamonds. Do you pay the diamonds...