• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Henroo

1. Henroo

Playing a Parked City

Is it just me or is chapter 20 past due? Based on the pace at which they added the last few chapters I think it should at least be on Beta by now.
  2. Henroo

Playing a Parked City

I honestly think the concept of parking a city at the end of ch 15/start of ch 16 might be outdated. At the time the concept started, chapters 18 and 19 did not yet exist. And there is nothing in chapters 16 and 17 which will help a combat oriented player fight better. So since there was nothing...
  3. Henroo

Hire a merchant

Ok, I've hired a merchant and have put a trade up. At least I think I have. I can't see it when I look at the "my offers" tab. Is this normal? And so far response to it seems slower than it would for a sentient good trade. Posted the trade in Arendyll and my boosted there is Ignited Ingots. Is...
  4. Henroo

Mismatch

@Shtrumph If you are willing to wait a week I might be able to offer you a good FS in Arendyll. I'm archmage of a 10 chest/silver spire fellowship there. And I have a player who has gone inactive for a month. However before I boot somebody I like to send them a message asking if everything is ok...
  5. Henroo

About Chapter 9

@Zoof If you are going to go the Portal Profit route, make sure to max out your portal before using too many PP spells. Using PPs when you have a low level portal is just wasteful, since you don't get as much from them. Generally the only time I use PPs with a L2 or L3 portal is when the goods...
  6. Henroo

Hire a merchant

A new question: I see 3 merchants for hire with gold. Then there are 2 more available but they cost diamonds. Do you pay the diamonds once to unlock them and then after that they are available to hire with gold? Or do you constantly have to use diamonds each time you want to use merchants 4 and 5?
  7. Henroo

Hire a merchant

So trading is not free anymore. Lovely.
  8. Henroo

Hire a merchant

I'm still in the early stages of chapter 18. I just did the upgrade to the trader. There is now a new tab where I can hire merchants. Exactly how does this work and what do they do?
  9. Henroo

Hello Metro Detroit here

Hello!
  10. Henroo

I’m curious

Of course I have had it. I wouldn't talk about it without first hand experience. ;) And if you do it right, it does in fact taste like Dr. Pepper, despite not actually having any in the mix. I'm not sure what recipe you looked up, but here is how we always did it: 1. Fill a beer glass with 3...
  11. Henroo

I’m curious

My liver has experienced everything in this thread so far firsthand. In some cases, many times...
  12. Henroo

I’m curious

That is the english name. Or do you mean English is not your native language and you looked it up before posting? If so, what is your native language and what is the Irish Car Bomb called in it?
  13. Henroo

I’m curious

@muffy. Since you like Jager Bombs, have you ever tried a Flaming Dr. Pepper shot?
  14. Henroo

I’m curious

I would not say we were using beautiful beer. Back in my college days we were normally on a budget and we always got cheap beer. Milwakee's Best, Budweiser, and Southpaw were the normal suspects. I can honestly say my taste in beer has since improved...
  15. Henroo

I’m curious

If you wanted to REALLY test your caffeine tolerance while drinking, you should have tried the original 4 Loko formula. When first introduced a 23.5 ounce can contained 165 mg of caffeine. Depending on the regulations in your state, alcohol content varied from 8% to 14% (it was 14% in NC). The...