• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Henroo

1. Henroo

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Actually a 2nd fully evolved Steam Golem would be useful for most cities now. A stage 10 Steam Golem gives a combining catalyst daily, which is actually now a great benefit since the change to AW update costs. And Steam Golem is also an Unurium source for high level cities. I'll be putting a 2nd...
  2. Henroo

started a new city

Sorry for not giving an update on the city last week. It was a busy week at work and I was focusing on getting through the event quests in all of my cities. But mainly it just slipped my mind. LOL In the 2 weeks since my last update, I have made a lot of progress in Dwarves. My settlement is...
  3. Henroo

started a new city

As @iamthouth has already posted, culture or population per square are the most important factors to consider with regards to which buildings to replace. However, there is an even more basic rule of thumb you can use: just look at what chapter a building is and compare it to your current...
  4. Henroo

Is the spire in Beta 1 week ahead of live worlds or 2 weeks ahead?
  5. Henroo

What is the schedule for the spire of eternity? Is this the last week for Steam Golem artifacts or is there 1 more week? And if this is the last week, what artifact is coming in next week? It is so frustrating that Inno will not even post the basic announcement about changes to the spire rewards...
  6. Henroo

started a new city

The event is going pretty well. I put in a small fellowship adventure style collection of L1 workshop manufactories and workshops to help with quests. I have 39 quests complete so far. My current plan is to knock out a few more quests and then delete many of the L1 buildings to make room for the...
  7. Henroo

started a new city

Close. My current plan is going to have the mines laid out pretty much like you have. But at the bottom the portal tracks will form a T and the copper foundries will be at the bottom.
  8. Henroo

I am not sure if it will be much help for a bad player. If I understand correctly, the bonus petals are awarded when you unlock the daily reward chest. To do so, you have to complete all 4 daily quests. So an unskilled or a very casual player who only gets 2 or 3 of the daily quests completed is...
  9. Henroo

Players Leaving?

I got the 6 million figure from the following quote. Although after reading it again, I realize I had not interpreted what you wrote correctly. Sorry.
  10. Henroo

Players Leaving?

Keep in mind that marble, crystal, and elixer ARE my boosted resources in this city. I have Blooming Trader Guild at L32 and I buy my non-boosted goods on a daily basis from the wholesaler. I also have Prosperity Towers at L16 and 4 magic workshops. I enchant them daily. Basically, I buy goods...
  11. Henroo

Players Leaving?

I'm not a hoarder. I'm just REALLY well prepared. ;)
  12. Henroo

Players Leaving?

Well, crap! I'd use much stronger language, except I think the mods might censor it. I am really sorry to see you go. You are one of the great long term members of this forum and you are one of the player's whose posts helped me learn this game when I joined in early 2020. Many of the others...
  13. Henroo

This is hard to watch

@Lelanya I'm sorry if you feel you have gotten the cold shoulder here. I promise I have always appreciated your posts and all the work you put into the forum here. I think activity in general is way down here. And that because of this, I tend to quickly skim through the updates and notifications...
  14. Henroo

started a new city

I entered Dwarves today. Since I started the city on January 19th, that makes 43 days total to finish the first 5 chapters. I think that is a pretty good pace. The only ways I can think of to have gone faster would have been 1. to spend diamonds or 2. to massively overscout in order to get extra...
  15. Henroo

missing residences and workshops

I have not experienced this problem firsthand, however multiple players in my Winyandor fellowship have reported that old residences and workshops they had teleported into storage are now missing. I was wondering if anybody else had experienced this issue?