• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by HeroJAY1

1. HeroJAY1

Seeking new fellowship

ANTEDILUVIAN has an opening
  2. HeroJAY1

Looking for active players

Solara Bane is looking for active players. We have 2 spots open. We ask that only people willing to have fun and no drama apply. lol
  3. HeroJAY1

League Silver Gold World Chart

I wasn't speaking of FOE. I was speaking of a game from a different developer. I was a tester between 2010-2012. One of many in the game. Because we had everything to test with. We were the top 1% of the game. It was a game much like this game. Every platform has 100's if not 1000's of testers...
  4. HeroJAY1

I am happy for you. This is my whole point. You have to buy your way in. In order to have a good standing in the event. Thank you for making my point for me.
  5. HeroJAY1

Solara Bane is looking for a new member

We found a new player. We are good. But if anyone is looking to move in the future. Feel free to message me in the game. I will let you know. When a spot opens up. Everyone have fun and enjoy the game.
  6. HeroJAY1

Yes and in the beginning if you spent money. You would be in gold league. That was when it was only 240 scrolls to get in. But by the end of the event. When the gold requirement was moved up to 370. They most likely fell back to silver or bronze. Or they might of spent even more money. Which...
  7. HeroJAY1

8. HeroJAY1

yes that game still exists. But no where near the level it use to be at. Has about 1/10th of the players it use to have. The value of the company has dropped drastically as well. But I get it. Make a game, rob everyone. Then start over with a new game, and rob them.
  9. HeroJAY1

since you are trying to be clear. How many employee's play this game? How many of them are driving that 1% up? Years ago I was a tester for a different game. I was one of many. I had unlimited everything.
  10. HeroJAY1

Exactly, If they keep changing it hopefully player will spend money. The greed is growing.
  11. HeroJAY1

What I don't understand is. Why at the beginning of this event gold league was around 240 and silver was around 180? Now on the last day Gold is 368 and Silver is 275. Why did the finish line increase every single day? That doesn't seem right.
  12. HeroJAY1

Solara Bane is looking for a new member

We are looking for fun, laid back person that wants the benefits and perks of a fellowship. Such as trading, tournament and spire rewards. No drama, just relaxed fun. We like to grow. But, we like to let our members do it the way they see fit. We are looking for a player who is active in...
  13. HeroJAY1

Solara Bane is Recruiting

Hello
  14. HeroJAY1

Looking for new home.

to Everyone. I have found a new home. Thanks to all the responses.
  15. HeroJAY1

Looking for new home.

Looking for FS with good trading. My boosts are Planks / Silk / Gems. I'm an experienced player. I visit daily and participate in everything. Just tired of always chasing goods.