• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Hextapul IX

1. An Open Letter to the developers of Elvenar:

If l was making a million dollars and the game developer has it built into their system that l could get that land for free if l simply practice a bit of patience, then no, l would not buy it even if it was for $10 or $1. To me, the gems are nothing more than shortcuts, and take away part of...
  2. An Open Letter to the developers of Elvenar:

No offense meant, but l am glad that l can play the game at a pace to get enjoyment out of the mechanics without the need to drop cash on it. 4 years of playing and l am only on level 10. Yes, my inventory is bursting at the seams with unused buildings and boosts too, but l enjoy playing the...
  3. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

Here is the distinction....all of those games REQUIRED that l pay in order to play. This game does not. And you can succeed in this game without paying. So if you want to pay for something that you do not have to pay for, l guess l can laugh about that....more so because you have spent hundreds...
  4. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

l have shelled out enough money for computer games. I actually was extended an invitation to beta test Soren Johnson’s Old World game recently, but turned it down because l did not have the time to devote to it, even though it would have netted me a free copy of the game. It would be easy to get...
  5. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

How other players or people want to spend their money matters little to me. Your money, your choice... I have said it multiple times before...if you CHOOSE to spend money on a Freemium game when you can get the same experience for free, do not be surprised that there is a high probability that...
  6. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

As one of the so-called ‘leeches’, l have to laugh... First of all, l really don’t care what you may think of me and others like me. You are just a person who l will never meet anyhow. You may be a decent person, but giving Inno my money just to make a complete stranger like me really isn’t a...
  7. Fellowship Adventure

If your more powerful players ship 3-star good trades to smaller cities, they can use the goods to negotiate provinces instead of combat. The smaller cities can then get a lot more land that way without spending money for diamonds. They can also hold off on building tier 2 and tier 3 facilities...
  8. Band of Outlaws *RECRTNG* for FQs

We are looking for an additional 3 players who will fill out our roster. Our focus in on a high Fellowship Quest Rank. Our ranking in the last FQ was 33rd even though we are ranked 286th as a Fellowship. We want cities that have multiple Tier One clusters (5 or more) as well as 30-40...
  9. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Yet you still read it...you obviously quoted me....and all l see are a bunch of players lecturing INNO ( a company that employs people, btw) but those players are too thin skinned to tolerate the same treatment when it is directed at themselves.
  10. Winter Magic Event Feedback

And yet l play for free because everything/nothing is/is not overpowered.
  11. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Actually, in my level 9 and level 7 cities, the Gingerbread House is a great value. It gives me a lot of Tier 2 goods, substantially more than the normal Tier 2 buildings or the mana sawmills/merchant. I was able to get 11 artifacts in each of those cities without spending a dime, and in my...
  12. Winter Magic Event Feedback

You are equating GOOD business practices with “Keep giving out tons of easy and free stuff,” which INNO has done over the past few years, thus breaking the ingame economic system so that players like me and many others, who have self control and patience DO NOT have to spend a dime. I am sorry...
  13. Winter Magic Event Feedback

And there you have it....you just validated my point. NONE of the stuff was free in the past. You had to spend money on the game to accomplish what you wanted, which you happily did. Over time, INNO has introduced free items, and powerful buildings which are more efficient WITHOUT having to...
  14. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Well, this argument is going in circles. You are free to think what you think and l am free to think what l think. The truth is once you get to a certain point, you end up spending most of your money on boosts and such, because land costs rise exponentially. Which l will never understand...
  15. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Remember, you are just a single player in a big pool of players. Your preferences are only yours, but you cannot assume that those preferences are for everyone else in the pool. I would guess that there are a lot more players who pour a lot of money into this game. That is the norm for freemium...