• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Heymrdiedier's latest activity

• Heymrdiedier replied to the thread City Magic houses.
    well they are kind of free, but in a different way. placing those wont increase the prize of your next diamond expansions. So you could...
  • Heymrdiedier replied to the thread City Magic houses.
    exactly what i was gonna suggest as well. theres no point in buying something with diamonds if your only intend to keep it in your...
  • Heymrdiedier reacted to Sir Squirrel's post in the thread City Magic houses with Like Like.
    I would just sell or teleport one of my regular residences to make space for the magic one. If I am buying it I would want to use it...
  • Heymrdiedier replied to the thread 3 hour option?.
    it can also be T4, I think. I believe thats why they changed the wording.
  • Im sorry theres too much text to read, so ive skimmed most of it. But i have 1 question, is the "lvl 15/16 factories are the most...