• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Hidey

1. SLOW

thanks for the reply, will go back and just hope I get more speed, I live in the country and that definitely does not help but without adobe, my games are practically STOP,
  2. SLOW

I do use Firefox, someone suggested Pale Moon but that was as bad. will try what ajqtrz has suggested, thanks
  3. SLOW

I have had to now disable Adobe flash and use the HTML5 Client as per the game instructions and it has made it so slow it is frustrating !!! anyone know how I can speed it up again, thanks
  4. Did your fellowship let you down in the latest group quest?

I am a relative "newbie" joined at the previous quest and knew nothing, this time it has been so different, throughout the time I have been here, the help and encouragement this Fellowship gives you has been amazing. I was amazed at just how much fun we had in this quest and how hard we all...