• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by HJK84

1. HJK84

Winter Magic discussion thread

Hey been a while :eek: Has anyone else noticed. Every since Event began. My Golden Abyss & Prosperity Towers have been off. PT = 450k Supply/3 hours (displayed #s on the PT). After I click on it, ~3 times now, the on screen at top # varied from ~880k to 900k+ GA = 5M (I think) coin/3hours...
  2. HJK84

Excelsior (Recruiting)

Still looking for players! 2 players decided to "quit" :( Which means.... we have more openings once again! Please read above. If it appeals to you; reply here, message me, or PM me in game (HJK84). -Thanks, James :)
  3. HJK84

Excelsior (Recruiting)

We still have openings! :eek: Even with open slot(s) we are still able to achieve ALL our goals o_O We have another member who's going to be leaving us this week. Please read above. If it appeals to you; reply here, message me, or PM me in game (HJK84). -Thanks, James :)
  4. HJK84

Excelsior (Recruiting)

One of our Top players is going on a longterm vacation/life plan, maybe retiring! :eek: We are all happy for him & wish him well :cool: This leaves us with yet another spot that can be filled by someone. (we have a few open) Please read above. If it appeals to you; reply here, message me, or...
  5. HJK84

Excelsior (Recruiting)

After a few changes in our roster, and maybe more changes to come, we are looking for a few like minded players. We've been steady in 10+ Chests for years. Even when we had people missing, we pulled through. Spire, was a hassle to tackle (lol), but we have been getting Gold for months now...
  6. HJK84

Notifications - Please Enlarge

Crucial!!! This is needed. Devs all say, this game is "group" oriented, playing as a team, and so on. Therefore, please allow us all to "give thanks" to ALL neighbors that visit us, not just the 25 in Notifications Tab :(
  7. HJK84

Notifications window tabs

Indeed!
  8. HJK84

Closed | Contact Support Game Won't Load

Using Chrome & Firefox World; Felyndral After logging in, there's either Server Error or game simply won't load. Tried relogging, on both, didn't work. For Chrome, there's a small chat box with the following, going round and round on the screen/game load page;
  9. HJK84

Tournament Changes

Well, haven't posted in a while. This new formula (SS) has really messed up my gaming and the pleasure I used to have for this game. I used to average 4k+. Today, I realized if I only auto-fight, I'll probably be able to clear to round 3, 15 provinces, with using Fire Phx (guessing here) The...
  10. HJK84

Population and Upgrading

You can lower the amount of Population and Culture required to build and upgrade buildings. The Golden Abyss & Mountain Halls lower the % of required Population depending on working Population. The Martial Monastery/Sanctuary & Watchtower Ruins, gives you a % of Culture, depending on your...
  11. HJK84

Tournament & Spire info.

@Henroo Thanks, I'll take a look. @Enevhar Aldarion True, it's closer to 3 months, but w/e. And yes, I think there's a issue. For Spire, I figure the slight difficulty going up due to AW's makes sense, when I compare to lost resources. We are now 3 in FS seeing a similar change in difficulty...
  12. HJK84

Tournament & Spire info.

My city has been static for over 2 months due to Wishing Wells. All I've been doing is upgrading AW's. Tournaments; What I realized is, my Tournament has been getting harder, more costs and more losses. Which would make sense, if I researched SSU, or advanced in Tech, but as I said, not the...
  13. HJK84

malfunction usa0

us0 Here also not working, tried 3 different browsers and reloads.
  14. HJK84

Well... hopefully this is fixed before my next WW pick up in 2 hours.... :mad:
  15. HJK84

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Hello hello! As usual, I've finished this Event. Now, I find myself stuck. Due to not liking or needing any of the buildings? :confused: The last days daily building is Lava Egg. It's not as good as the Burning Pool or Mana Hut (which I have 20 of) :eek: I need some insight, of what to do. My...