• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by HonuMoana

1. HonuMoana

Subvert the Dominant Paradigm

WTG! With the hard crash of the browser servers at the end of FA!! Rebels UNITE!
  2. HonuMoana

Ch 7

Are we still calling them Guest Race chapters? I thought this was now verbotten. Anyway, the way that currently unknown named (the current name is a bit too silly for me to mention) Ch. 7 works now, I would say skip bothering with a layout. For that chapter, follow the quests initially, but...
  3. HonuMoana

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Thanks and congratulations to the devs for the Dwarven Chips game. It's the best event prize engine yet. Well done!
  4. HonuMoana

Fellowship Adventure

And once again, Inno makes the FA better by making it worse, and all with a lazy, creativity-free "adjustment." The solution is clear, scrap the FA. It's old, moldy, boring, and DONE!
  5. HonuMoana

In-Between Time Extension

The best part of this game is the time in-between the events and adventures. We can enjoy our groups and our cities without the quest niggling, and our goals are our own. It would be great if this time received a bit more attention, two-to-three weeks minimum, three-to-four preferred.
  6. HonuMoana

Dawn of the Phoenix

Is it really necessary to have the slot machine chests take so long? If you're like me, you probably save up the eggs for daily prizes you want to try to obtain. Then, part of your reward is staring at those spinning chests over and over, wondering why your life has become so utterly mundane. I...
  7. HonuMoana

Neighborly Help

I've stopped doing Neighborly Help on the Map. I only do it within my Fellowship. Is there really any point any longer to bothering with the neighborhood help? The game has clearly devalued it, since there is no Fellowship XP for it. The game is complex and there are many things to manage in...
  8. HonuMoana

Congratulations Developers

You managed to make the FA Badge collection tool entirely superfluous. I bet that really took some doing. Still, I can see absolutely no reason to keep that lil pop-up. Why not just send the Badges directly to inventory? In fact, why not just send them directly to the Map? No, no, I've got it...
  9. HonuMoana

Make a sentence with 6 letters

Time allays bluster led elderly today. WOOLEN
  10. HonuMoana

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Hey, thanks for the confirmation! I must be awfully close to the truth on this one if I had to be moved to the spoiler zone.
  11. HonuMoana

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

The old Fellowship Adventure at last is DEAD! The Ding Dongs may now commence.
  12. HonuMoana

Rant May the Pit BURN IN HELL

I'm done. I've had enough. I will never again play the Pit. Go take your stinking, hopeless, disgusting torture device and just shove it right up there where the sun don't shine. I am personally staggered that you insist on torturing your players with it. I will be honest, on some level it...
  13. HonuMoana

One Word Reply Game

D. B. Cooper
  14. HonuMoana

Lots of "game lagging" complaints

Well, I do need a cup of tea every time I have to reload the troop queues. I know that much. They put the capital "L" in LAG.
  15. HonuMoana

One Word Reply Game

Manchester