• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I-Mage

This about page is about me: I-Mage

I-Mage is a idea that I am created in the image of good. That one can be not perfect and fully still enjoy their entire life. That also means that they can learn truth. So I hope you enjoy the about page.

This about page has to do with the small idea here that when one can adorn themself with high attributes that they can find peace. This peace emanates throughout the entire being of the union of the self and the body.

I am a well devoted player to this game, early on. Please take time to notice that I am still very quite aware and well to do with myself in this life.

I-Mage
Occupation
Unemployed

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.