• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by i8sh

1. i8sh

Remove settlement resource requirements for optional tech.

Someone must have seen this and listened to the suggestion. The optional requirements for CH16 have now all been modified to no longer require settlement resources. Only the CH10 one remains to be modified.
  2. i8sh

Yes I recall when they did the adjustment which is why this surprised me when I saw it was still present.
  3. i8sh

Most chapter's optional research does not require settlement resources to unlock. There are two chapters with an exception to this rule (Chapter 10: City expansion #39 and chapter 16: Final fairy embassy, final dwarf embassy, improved meditation circle, union street, spire library and...
  4. i8sh

Tournament/Spire Formula SUCKS!!

why does your your tab for Orcs have a misspelling with a K (Orks)?
  5. i8sh

Excess Ruin Shards

I believe in the sorceries there was the option to get a 2nd base for some of the evolving buildings during the last event (if you made it that far), and in earlier events 2nd bases were frequently available as a prize. However, in terms of crafting, I have never seen a base available if you...
  6. i8sh

Refund something for selling AWs

Yes....if memory serves me well the GBS was nerfed back then and would be a fine example of another reason why we would also sell an AW (if they ever decide to nerf more again in the future) and like to get something back from what was invested into it. Anything is better than nothing!
  7. i8sh

At a 1:10 or 1:15 conversion ratio, my 9300 shards are worth almost 140K of KP if I put it into a swap system? Sounds like the proposal for rune shard to KP is backwards and should be 10:1 in another players AW or 15:1 in your own. But if INNO wants to do it that way I will not complain and...
  8. i8sh

I apologize if I was not clear Iyapo1 as your post suggested that a player can simply build a lvl1 AW and tear it down and get AW KP back. My suggestion applies only if you had had KP or other goods invested in the AW to begin with (regardless of the number of levels). Personally, I never...
  9. i8sh

Yes AWs all provide benefits, but in my case, with a lvl 26 Prosperity tower and a few Magic workshops, I no longer have no need for supplies and constantly trade them to the wholesaler. Was very useful to me in the early chapter...not so much in the later ones (like the Tome of Secrets...
  10. i8sh

Using frogs

A 3* frog has the advantage of pairing with other units very well. Yes they are a specialized against light melee units, but the increased damage bonus and their higher initiative makes them very well suited for striking Hellhounds and Steinlings before they move. When mixed with Orc...
  11. i8sh

Probably been asked...but will ask it again. Problem: With player advancement and the evolution of the game, some AWs are less pertinent or necessary. The impact of AW levels on tournament and spire difficulty has led some players to sell their AWs at sometimes...
  12. i8sh

notifications

Not sure what the vote result was but this is an excellent suggestion! I also agree that more pages would be nice. Visited everyone in my neighbourhood today and my notifications now only go back 14 hrs (60+ return visits). I actually have stopped posting trades unless necessary to be able...
  13. i8sh

Troops and AW's

If you really want your troops to last longer - learn to manual fight and all of the nuances that go with match-ups and terrain. A good place to start here on the forum is reading Mykans guide (https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-fighting-guide.4205/). It does get much...
  14. i8sh

Christmas Tree 2x2 or 3x3 Culture item

The winter market set had the frost carved Christmas tree (3 x 6). Quite pretty and gives culture/mana/KP based on connections - the 3nd best mana yielding building in the game (213 mana/tile/hr if 2 connection for chapter 15) after revelers fountain and the shrine of Kirit.
  15. i8sh

Algorithm Change? Just askin'...

That is excellent info...I will start to see then if a pattern exists for each unit and an order of attack priority as this would greatly benefit anyone doing manual fighting (I might sacrifice the first few provinces of the tourney). If ever you can find that link (or crazy wizard) for the...