• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Iamaita

1. Iamaita

Ideal Trading Partners

Thanks, @ed1960
  2. Iamaita

Marble No Longer Needed?

Trade fairies. :)
  3. Iamaita

Beginning Chapters

I started a new baby city on 2/13. It’s been fun to see the game from an early chapter perspective again. And it’s been helpful in giving advice to some of the baby cities in the fellowship I arch. I am a few kp away from unlocking chapter 3. I’m refusing to spend a single diamond in this...
  4. Iamaita

Valentine Day Exclusive Offer

Same here
  5. Iamaita

Well that is really lame.
  6. Iamaita

My offer says 9/9 artifacts for 1360 diamonds. I think that’s the best price point I’ve seen on artifacts.
  7. Iamaita

phoenix and bears

no, I don’t think so. I just saw the beta post and disenchanted mine from ch 5 so I can craft a new one. There is also a coldfire Phoenix. Divided by artifact: The fire, storm and aureate use Phoenix artifacts. Ashen Phoenix has its own. Coldfire has its own. The brown, polar and panda bears...
  8. Iamaita

What are the names of the floor bosses in the spire?

I really thought there was a story section in the wiki. But it’s gone?
  9. Iamaita

What are the names of the floor bosses in the spire?

They are Mushroom Head, King Frog and Golemmy according to my four year old. It would be nice to have actual names for them. Aren’t a lot of the people in the negotiating encounters are the same characters that give story quests throughout the game? Their names should be somewhere, right? I...
  10. Iamaita

testing

So funny. Thank you all for sharing your humor. I’m really late to this party, but if the phoenixes are still hungry… I brought cake.
  11. Iamaita

Solving Spire Encounters

My spire approach is to save time as well. Just fight it. :) This is easier in my ch 13 and 15 cities than in my ch 8 and 9 cities. In the 8/9 cities I mostly have to cater spire. When I cater, I’m happy to spend coins and supplies instead of goods. Coins and supplies can be replaced...
  12. Iamaita

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Are you sure about this? Because I was told Here that sorceries building levels are locked in at the chapter when you received them.
  13. Iamaita

Excess Ruin Shards

I have two witch hut bases from the 2020 misty forest, one fully evolved and one at stage 4. I won two summoning circle bases and 14 artifacts in the 2021 misty forest. I was hoping for an artifact conversion craft, but I never saw one. I was able to get 2 witch hut artifacts from the FA...
  14. Iamaita

Leagues, 2022 Forbidden Ruins

World Event Ends Iron Bronze Silver Gold Beta 5m/ended 143 235 266 303 Arendyll 5d 5h 50 147 217 290 Winyandor 6d 11h 50 140 210 279 Felyndral 5d 5h 49 147 218 275 Khelonaar 6d 14h 46 135 209 294 Elcysandir 5d 4h 52 154 220 308 Sinya Arda 5d 4h 49 149 218 292 Ceravyn 6d 4h 46 140...
  15. Iamaita

Excess Ruin Shards

Which ones will show up in the MA again if you already have one? I thought if you didn’t get your multiples in the original event then you were limited to one. I think the only time I have seen a base come up for something I already have is in that winter sorcery where you could the pick owl...