• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ihrlaen's latest activity

• Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to MaidenFair's post in the thread I’m curious with Like Like.
    I cut my teeth on Robert Louis Stevenson and J.R.R. Tolkien. Makes for old-fashioned syntax, but a wide vocabulary! ;) :P
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to crackie's post in the thread Spire Perks with Like Like.
    If you push the purple bar to end of Gateway, it's 50 diamonds for people who reach that threshold. At end of High Halls, it's 75...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to samidodamage's post in the thread Spire Perks with Like Like.
    People complained for years about dragging slackers to the 10th chest and rewarding them with a blueprint for slacking as much as they...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to Enevhar Aldarion's post in the thread Spire Perks with Like Like.
    Except there are very few fellowships that get Gold each week, maybe 10-20 per server out of hundreds of active fellowships per server...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to Flashfyre's post in the thread Spire Perks with Like Like.
    @EyeScream Here's the thing: Spire and Tourney are 2 different types of "team" activities. Tourney is like football (both kinds), or...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to crackie's post in the thread Complete Elvenar Recipe Contest! with Like Like.
    I've decided to replicate my old avatar... Bud Sorceress's Nuclear Revenge Ingredients: ¼ Cup of Popcorn Kernels 3 tbsp Coconut Oil 1...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to iamthouth's post in the thread Spire Perks with Like Like.
    I only fight the first and second lvl, then usually cater the rest of the way to the top, as I haven't built a fighting city.
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to Darielle's post in the thread Event schedule with Like Like.
    Ask yourself a question ... if you could trade your two magic workshops, all the magic residences, diamonds, and all the other things...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to crackie's post in the thread Event schedule with Like Like.
    I think the Spire is more important than tourney simply because it's the most steady source of in-game free diamonds. In the group where...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to samidodamage's post in the thread WHY WHY WHY with Like Like.
    I found a lot of info in the links provided above by @Zoof that answers that question. Here's some relevant ones: ^^That was in...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to MaidenFair's post in the thread WHY WHY WHY with Like Like.
    Yes, you can. You'll just need to find other players with those AWs to donate to. If you're seeing that message, it means that the...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen replied to the thread Fellowship.
    You can use a single browser simply with different tabs as long as it is a single account (and region, I think). When playing in a...
  • Ihrlaen
    Looking for input here. I'm having a hard time deciding on how far to lvl this perk in my FS on Elcy. We're working on lvl 5 now and...
  • Ihrlaen
    I think this another case where it really depends on your FS. My Ceravyn FS is an 11- usually 12 chest/wk FS, and only uses perk points...
  • Ihrlaen
    Ihrlaen reacted to crackie's post in the thread Tournament Archives; Fellowship Perk with Like Like.
    I think that is sound. We are a 19th chest FS thanks to tourney perks and our Tourney Archive is only at lvl 5. It's a situation of only...