• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by ILOVEMYCORSO

1. Looking for a New Fellowship

I am with a fellowship now that has zero interest in the 10th chest during tournaments, zero interest in the spire, and zero interest in completing the fellowship adventures. I play at least 4 times per week as real life sometimes does get in the way. If your fellowship is active and works...
  2. The Brethren seeking active but laid back players.

We are also in need of Steel, Crystal and magic dust
  3. The Brethren seeking active but laid back players.

We are seeking active players who enjoy all the game's features, and a relaxed fellowship where you are in control of how you play. We're not pushy like other fellowships we just ask that you visit and offer fair trades. We do have members that participate in the Spire and the Tournaments, 10...
  4. The Brethren

We are currently seeking members that are well into the game. We had lost 3 of our top players during the health crisis and have kept the fellowship going. Our fellowship has never been the kind to demand that you do things in order to stay active with us. We believe that everyone will do what...
  5. The Brethren

We are a fellowship that many of us have been here since the start of the game. We are not a pushy fellowship. If you are in a fellowship and just looking for something different or needing a change look us up, we are seeking players that are active but still willing to grow. Please contact us...
  6. The Brethren

Seeking active members, members that are like minded and would prefer to build as you like but still willing to play in the tournaments and the spire. we have a need for steel, crystal and elixir, but these are not a requirement. If interested please contact me ILOVEMYCORSO or just check the...
  7. Looking for a FS that has a need for my boosts

I go by Corso, I am boosted in Planks, Scrolls and Gems. I do partake in the tournaments along with the tower. I try to play daily so long as real life doesn't get in the way. I need a FS that has a need for goods and my trades, I always post 2 star trades and if I need to do a cross trade I...
  8. The United Cities of Oz looking for more casual members!

I am Boosted in Planks, Scrolls and Dust, I need a fellowship that has a need for these goods. Please look me up as I will check out your FS.
  9. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

The adventures are fun when Inno Games doesn't require so many 1 day builds (Blacksmiths and Statues). During this adventure 4/20/2020 the prizes where so lame, most of our members opted to not even try, the effort was more than the prize in the end of each map.
  10. Sovereigns United is recruiting

Hello there everyone! We are seeking an active player who can access a computer to check mail and other updates. A player Boosted in Steel/Crystal/Elixir, we need a teammate that is at least level 6 looking to have fun, grow their city and has a great personality. If you have an interest please...
  11. Players Looking for Fellowship

We found a fellowship but thank you everyone for the offers.
  12. Players Looking for Fellowship

I have 4 players maybe 5 looking to join a fellowship that offers fair play among all the members. We are daily players that offer daily visits, trades, and we will share KP to help the ancient wonders. We are not small cities and have worked hard to get where we are. Please contact me with any...
  13. For the Team

We are active players who like the Fellowship Adventures, Tournaments, and the Game. We don't have many rules just fair trades, play when you can, but know that visits help you and your neighbor. We play the game how it was developed, to have fun and relax. Look us up, we are small yet we do get...
  14. ORTHRUS welcomes all players!

ORTHRUS We are actively seeking players of any size, if you are new its okay. We have experienced fellows that can help you with city growth, goods, and battles. We are not pushy but do ask you visit as often as you can, help out when the team needs it and have fun with the game. :D
  15. Seeking active players

We are seeking active players that are interested in a fellowship that has a sense of humor. We joke around alot and have lots of fun while building our cities. We visit often, offer better then fair trades, play the tourneys and the adventures. Come check us out!!!! We'll leave the light on for...