• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by ionelle

1. ionelle

New Game Features Fellowship Adventure Bank

I would like to make a suggestion. One single FA bank for FA event, whereby all the members of the FS badges collected go into one inventory bank instead of individual banks, so to speak. That way, any member can draw from the bank and plug the required badges on any given path and pit...
  2. ionelle

Reconstruction/Place everything into temp Storage Function

Can we please have a function whereby all buildings can be placed into temporary storage? I love this game, I love the absolutely stunning artwork, the events and even FA (though bi-annual would be preferrable lol) and the fantastic people I've met in my FS. On the whole it's a great escape...
  3. ionelle

Fletcher's Cove in Ceravyn US7 are looking for some landlubbers to join our crew

Fletcher's Cove in Ceravyn US7 are looking for some landlubbers to join our crew. General duties include but are not limited to swabbing the deck and providing our pirate king with bottomless grogg, ooh-aaarrgh. We're a fun and very suportive group, uneven trades offered to those who struggle...
  4. ionelle

Mana

Collect as often as you can. I used to wait until the bar filled up, I saw a post somewhere that said you can gain twice as much per day when you collect multiple time a day, so soon ant the bar reaches the hand, I collect, same with seeds. Hope this helps.
  5. ionelle

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

6. ionelle

"Fletcher's Cove in Ceravyn US7 is Recruiting

"Fletcher's Cove" in Ceravyn, server US7 is recruiting. We have 5 openings for a bunch of scallywags to scrub the decks and supply our Pirate King with with botomless grogg with slices of lemon on the side to avert the scurvy ooh arrrrh. Striving for gold in the spire and blueprints in the...
  7. ionelle

Spire - Multiple choice for Final Chest

For sure, diamonds would be a great option also...
  8. ionelle

Phoenix - Speed up Scouting

I'm a long way from getting that. lol
  9. ionelle

10. ionelle

For sure. I'm at least a year, maybe two, away from getting that AW. lol
  11. ionelle

I'm still over a year away, maybe two, from getting that.
  12. ionelle

I would like to suggest a new phoenix that would speed up the scouting as it is evolved. I know over scouting can be an issue especially for new players so maybe the phoenix would only be available ingame after a particular chapter. I just got a quest to scout two provines, which would take...
  13. ionelle

Spire - Multiple choice for Final Chest

I would like to suggest that when we reach the top of the Spire we have a multiple choice option for the prize. I feel if we've made it that far we've had heavy losses in troops and goods. A choice of a magic building, or troops replenished or goods or an enchantment or even an artifact. My...
  14. ionelle

Flying Scouts

15. ionelle

Flying Scouts

I think it would be fantastic if our scouts could saddle up giant birds or dragons and fly over our maps and therefore scout a province in an 1/8 of the time it takes them to walk there. Who's with me? :):D