• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Isilwen the fair

1. Isilwen the fair

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Super frustrated here. Lol. I've made it to the top of the spire 2 weeks in a row, in all 3 of my cities. I've managed to win 1 artifact total. All my phoenix are level 1, as I recently crafted them. Now I have 1 that is level 2.
  2. Isilwen the fair

Too many times this event ...

Here is an example of how I play. And semi typical results. I bought the 195 pack plus 3 candles and was able to do this plus half a screen more. Use the candles or globes to clear the fog where prizes are and ignore any other fog.
  3. Isilwen the fair

Too many times this event ...

I buy the expensive pack with a few extra candles. Its frustrating to wait so long but worth it. I have 3 cities wall with better results. Let me share my strategy. Use the candles in a row through the columns. Don't try to light every square, just moat of them. So go two or three candles...
  4. Isilwen the fair

Boosts. Iron, scrolls, and elixir

Edited: Found one. Thanks
  5. Isilwen the fair

Dwarves chapter tips

I've begun the dwarves chapter on my largest city. Any tips that will help me? I am having trouble keeping up with the amount of population needed. I have the portal and one granite mine.
  6. Isilwen the fair

Chat more in fellowship

We dumped him. He had a lengthy conversation with the new lady he claimed was inactive the day before he kicked her out. I finished 2 out of 3 sections of the spire the week before and 5 stars on each chest of the tournament and he was upset I wasn't active enough. I left and the other member...
  7. Isilwen the fair

The old guard

I'm now helping sir Macintosh try to get thia fellowship off the ground. Hoping to see a few new people in the near future!!
  8. Isilwen the fair

The old guard

I know. But we only had 1 ambassador and 1 mage. They all 3 disappeared. And tech support wouldn't help, because they were playing just ignoring the group. They never did open the flag for stage two.
  9. Isilwen the fair

The old guard

How many openings do you have. I am in a fellowship with 5 to 10 active players and the leadership seems to have deserted us. We filled every waypoint except 2 green in stage one if this adventure and no one to pull the dang flag. Lol
  10. Isilwen the fair

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Thank you!! It's wonderful!
  11. Isilwen the fair

Moon Bear disaster

Same. I have 3 cities. I maxed 2, didn't quite reach the farris wheel in any. Got a level 9 bear in the third, but I'm still trying. Probably wont make it. Have a constellation and a half to go to get my other artifact.
  12. Isilwen the fair

Moon Bear disaster

T
  13. Isilwen the fair

Oh awesome! I was afraid I made it too complicated. I love all the signatures I've seen you do. So I am sure I will love it! Thanks again!
  14. Isilwen the fair

I really don't need anything fancy. Something with teal or purple. An elven female figure in a cloak. A wolf or a dragon or whatever you think will make it pop