• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Iyapo1

1. Iyapo1

iDavis

But it really is me, not some name bandit.
  2. Iyapo1

Starting a racing city!

Sadly, here ends the experiment. I am taking a hiatus from the game. It was wonderful chatting with all of you but I have lost that loving feeling for the game. Take care all and best wishes.
  3. Iyapo1

Closed | Contact Support expanision sale

Why did it not work? Did you get an error msg?
  4. Iyapo1

Are premium expantions worth diamonds?

Yes. I spend diamonds on an extra builder, upgrading the Magic Academy, and premium expansions. But they get ridiculously expensive after a few.
  5. Iyapo1

Mana

Or a screen in the Wholesaler that let's you trade currently untradable goods for other untradable goods.As an avid Bee lover....this would be great!
  6. Iyapo1

Forum Update

Under the old system I couldn't strike through because I never could remember the BBCode...now there is a button. I like that a lot. It even works
  7. Iyapo1

Stolen Account

8. Iyapo1

Event quests limit

They tried that once, it went really well for the players. I would like it very much if they tried it again :)!
  9. Iyapo1

Event quests limit

With as far as you are I dont think that will be a problem for you this event. I have not reached lock out yet but I am soooooo close.
  10. Iyapo1

What's in a name?

Many of us? Or just me. That was not a tanget. I very specifically quoted the OP and invited the OP to answer their own question since the shoe obviously fits. Did you just righteously attempt to police me?...I think you did and I think it gave you joy. @ajqtrz I can read and I am on topic...
  11. Iyapo1

Event quests limit

First, congratulations! You hit lock out with 14 days to go! That is pretty awsome especially since you obviously were not aiming for it. Basically in every event you get a stack of quests, the first 50 or so can be finished immediately...but every day of the event a new quest is unlocked...
  12. Iyapo1

Stolen Account

Did they really? It is against the rules ;) for you to give us details of your conversation with support but.... slapped?
  13. Iyapo1

Stolen Account

All you can do is contact support. Not sure how much help they will be considering the fact that both the original account owner and the player that took the account are in violation of the game rules. "3. Account sharing Players must keep their own login data, passwords and access data secret...
  14. Iyapo1

What's in a name?

@shimmerfly When I see a filter skipping name I almost always assume immaturity. They can, so they do....and in my head I think they giggle over it.
  15. Iyapo1

What's in a name?

You can answer the first question yourself. You bent the rules and thought nothing of it because. . . "reasons". As for the second question, the system depends upon people reporting violations because, as pointed out by others we want Richard to play and we do not want clbuttic issues. I did...