• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Iyapo1

1. looking for fs

I dont play on fely but there can not be many gold spire FS, 4 or 5 maybe? Best of luck finding a new home.
  2. The case FOR open trading.

@BlackthornRaven I dont think we need mods to come in and take action. There is no reason for it. Every single player on this forum has an ignore button. If this bothers you so, use it.
  3. The case FOR open trading.

Thank you! I dont play on your world, but thank you anyway!
  4. sorry I have been away

What? I cant hear you? WB and happy new year!
  5. Hello Hello

@knightshade56 Unfortunately, no. Inno refuses to let us have a solid date. We will get a two day warning.
  6. Confirmed Storyline quests broken

I just posted on this too. Chapter 1 quests are lost and wandering about.
  7. Confirmed Wandering Chapter 1 Quests

Game version: 1.119.2-82d601f-256(US1.120) Game world: Elcy and Harandor Browser + version: Mobile ? Operating System: Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown Account name: Iyapo1 Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens...
  8. Festive May Tree

Here is a link to another thread where the EE gets mathed. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/new-tournament-versus-aws.25929/post-199339
  9. Festive May Tree

Depends on how you play and how you are set up. If you have a supply problem and forget your POP spells then an EE is definitely worth a look. I have my heart set on Prosperity Towers which will make an EE less valuable to me with my play style.
  10. How do I get orcs?

I am so jealous! I play on mobile so I just have to pay attention to the individual cost and the overall count!!
  11. One Word Reply Game

Sauce
  12. You might be obsessed with Elvenar if...

If you time collections so you can reset while in the waiting room at the doctor's office, and then get annoyed when there is no wait!
  13. City Development (or Decisions, Decisions, Decisions)

lol, I go slow and I am in a ten chest FS with a KP wonder threads. I have a level 27 GA in my main chapter 5 city. It is more than 4x better than a magic residence! I love my Golden Abyss! I am about to slide into dwarves with that one(just waiting for news from beta on the FA or not)
  14. One Word Reply Game

Stick
  15. City Development (or Decisions, Decisions, Decisions)

I actually would recommend crafting a coldfire phoenix and scouting as many provinces as possible during its feeding window. Once you scout all the provinces you need to enter the next chapter sell the phoenix and focus on clearing the provinces you scouted. Do not over scout until you get to...