• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Jabawill2

1. Prize List for Events

In the past there were places where players could look to see what prizes were offered when in an event. That seems to have gone away (at least I can't find it). It used to be so fun to look through the prizes and plan my strategy. It got me more excited for the event - I would work harder on...
  2. Spire Prizes

I used to love the Spire! It was fun, challenging, had lots of great prizes (like Magic Residences) and while hard, it was doable. Now all I ever get are spell fragments and time instants. The fights are tough even at the beginning. It isn't fun any more. Please go back to the "old way".
  3. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Really disappointed in the Winter event. I enjoyed last years and worked hard to earn the daily prizes - even spending real dollars to buy extra snowflakes (or whatever the event currency was). This one... I won't waste my money on buying extra ribbons. I'll save up all the ribbons I earn for...
  4. Diamond Sale?

really? I didn't know that - I'm pretty new to the game. Thanks.
  5. Diamond Sale?

I have an Elf city and a Human city. There is a diamond sale for the elf city, but not for the human city. Is it supposed to be that way?
  6. Announcement not showing

I've seen screenshots of announcement about the upcoming Tale of Gaelagil and Burukbrak challenge. According to the screen shot, the announcement is from the "Announcement" section of the forum. But when I go there, I don't see anything about it. Why is that? In the announcement is says this...
  7. Winter Magic Event feedback

I'm pretty new to the game and haven't done many events - but with this one it feels nearly impossible to get the buildings. Definitely harder than the last one. Takes a lot of the fun out of the event when you feel like you can't be successful.
  8. Dwarf residences

Thank you. I'll check it out.
  9. Dwarf residences

I've just hit Dwarves. I want to build the residences (I've completed the research).But I can't find them on the building menu. Do I upgrade existing residences? If so, how high? I have some at 15, and upgraded one to 16.