• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Jackluyt

1. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf seeking experienced players for weekly Spire gold and 14+Tournament Chests

Platinum Leaf has lost some strong players after I retired. They are looking for more than one good-natured, enthusiastic senior player who will contribute decent scores in Spire and Tournament every week. Contact the ArchMage in-game if interested.
  2. Jackluyt

Secrets of Alchemy 2023 Discussion Thread

I believe that James Friend who is now running my group has together with Betty Dunbar put together an event note similar to the ones I used to produce: https://tinyurl.com/28m3m3b5
  3. Jackluyt

Winter Magic discussion thread

I thought I may as well finish it, having done most of it already when I retired! :) :p PS - having a great holiday!!
  4. Jackluyt

Winter Magic discussion thread

All the event information is here: https://tinyurl.com/yxheu977 Please feel free to share my event note with friends. It does not need Facebook to open. Note that this info was recorded in Beta actual play; there may be minor differences in the Live Version. The event will run until after...
  5. Jackluyt

Time to say goodbye

This is my last morning doing the rounds of my Elvenar cities (though I will still be hanging around in the background on Facebook while the new team settles in, and still looking for a knowledgeable team leader with lots of time on his/her hands) - and I must confess that it is sad. But there...
  6. Jackluyt

Time to say goodbye

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE Platinum Leaf US2 came third in the FA - nice work everyone! Sadly that will be my last Elvenar event ever; I have decided with regret that it is time to leave all aspects of the game and return to real life and start to earn an income. Many people have made generous...
  7. Jackluyt

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Something new has appeared on our Tournament Screen in Beta - Trophy Goblets awarded to each player in the Tournament, used to drink Potion from the Magic Cauldron you create in the Magic Academy. There has been no official announcement.
  8. Jackluyt

Fellowship Adventures 2022

They are all in my event note (which opens without Facebook or any other special program): https://tinyurl.com/bdf276vm
  9. Jackluyt

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Confirmed: Fellowship Adventures is definitely starting in the Live Worlds on Tuesday 15th, not Thursday as we were predicting - apparently this may have been done deliberately to decrease the number of badges people can make when it spans two tournaments. :) Read all about the FA we...
  10. Jackluyt

Unchanged, except for stage prizes.
  11. Jackluyt

News from Beta
  12. Jackluyt

The 'Winter Magic' questline event just started in Beta server; it will come to the Live Worlds after the FA that we are expecting next week. Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/yxheu977 You are welcome to share the link with friends. Note that the Live Version may have some...
  13. Jackluyt

Update 1.163 - Discussion thread

What exactly does this mean, please? The option buttons under the production tab of Ferris Wheel Galore should no longer lack transparency.
  14. Jackluyt

My graphics keep vanishing

I have found a way to post graphics without using Facebook as an intermediate step. Look at the one I just posted in News from Beta please. I think the problem ought to be resolved now - thanks!