• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by jenaka

1. jenaka

Rivendell Nobles - Open Recruiting: We're looking for YOU!

Hello, Are you still looking for players? I am Jenaka, still in a FS but looking for a change! You can find me at Cymru of Arendyll
  2. jenaka

Cymru of Arendyll is looking for members

Hello, Cymru of Arendyll is looking for new members. Cymru is one of the oldest Fellowships here and probably worth saving. I have been the Arch mage for a long time, but I feel it is time to give the wheel to someone else. If you are up to a challenge, here is your chance. Give me a shout...
  3. jenaka

Cymru of Arendyll is looking for a few good people

We are one of the oldest FS in Arendyll and restructuring currently. Active players that have team-spirit are very welcome as well as new players that need some help. We are here to help! Cymru is proud of the no-drama environment we have created over the years. At this time we are looking to...
  4. jenaka

Cymru of Arendyll is recruiting

We are one of the oldest FS in Arendyll and restructuring currently. Active players that have team-spirit are very welcome as well as new players that need some help. We are here to help! Cymru is proud of the no-drama environment we have created over the years. At this time we are looking to...
  5. jenaka

Players of Arendyll!!!

Cymru of Arendyll is looking for some good players. You would be welcome to join our group. We are in the middle of reorganizing our FS after a spell of downslope. Anyway, Cymru is one of the oldest city in the game, I been the AM for close to 7 years. We been down and up, working our way up...
  6. jenaka

blue aura

are you looking to merge with another FS or are you looking for a FS to merge with you?
  7. jenaka

Cymru of Arendyll is looking for new members.

We are looking for a few good players that are comfortable in a drama-free environment. We are a quiet FS that is supporting each other and have few requirements. Participation in Adventures and Tourneys is a requirement but has no low limits. All we asking from you is to bring team spirit. Come...
  8. jenaka

Good morning Arendyll! -found an FS-

Hi, I am Jenaka, AM to Cymru of Arendyll. At this time I am restructuring our FS and looking for 10 to 15 players that are willing to help bringing Cymru back to it's old glory. We are a no-drama, no hassle FS and would like to have some players that are appreciating teamwork and communication...
  9. jenaka

Cymru of Arendyll is restructuring

We are restructuring our Fellowship! Wanted 10-15 players that enjoy a drama-free game. If you tired of must have requirements, pressure and/or drama that never ends, you are the player we are looking for. We are one of the oldest Fellowships in Arendyll and like all the others we had and still...
  10. jenaka

We are a no-drama, no pressure FellowShip that enjoys the game. If you tired of having to hurry to get the required quota in, this FS is for you. If you need help, we are there to help. Cymru is an older FS and has weathered several ups and downs. Come check us out, ask questions and if you...
  11. jenaka

[Adopted] Adopt a beginner!

Hello, I am Jenaka, the AM of our humble Fellowship. We are looking for some steady players and we do not mind new players as long as they have a Trader in play. We are proud of NOT being a FS that has drama, there are no limits to achieve and we are always trying our best to help new players...
  12. jenaka

I am restructuring our FS and are looking for a few good players. We are a no-drama FS with no point limit. Cymru is one of the oldest City in Arendyll, there are some easy rules to follow and communication is of importance. Check us out, ask some questions and come and join us, as long as you...