• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by jerintus

1. jerintus

inventory

come on the powers that be give us a tool to help with our summoning items Please ! ❤
  2. jerintus

inventory

well the other 3 tabs are organized I cant see why they cant give us a toll to organize our summoning's. if enough people keep this thread goin it should be like a bur up the butt that irritates enough to get it done
  3. jerintus

inventory

ya and the troop buildings are all over the place
  4. jerintus

inventory

ya I only have 25 pages in summoning inventory but some in my fellowship have a 100 pages or more.
  5. jerintus

inventory

the ability to re-arrange inventory and organize the inventory
  6. jerintus

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

is there any quests lineup for Chapter 18 Team Spirit ?
  7. jerintus

One Word Reply Game

friends
  8. jerintus

ginger bread artifact

ok TY
  9. jerintus

ginger bread artifact

the Ginger Bread Artifacts can be use to evolve what other evolving building other then the ginger bread mansion ?
  10. jerintus

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

I dont think anybody from Elevenar support are even reading these let alone responding.
  11. jerintus

still stuck on assets loading screen. Help please !
  12. jerintus

how long did it take for yours to load assets? I gave up after 15 min or so.
  13. jerintus

assets wont download
  14. jerintus

I have the same prob and did all the same things to try and resolve it no luck here either.
  15. jerintus

game will not load it gets stuck at loading assets. What to do now? On the mobile app that is.