• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Jiali

1. Jiali

Hide unfair trades coming from outside the FS

Sorry, ed. Must be that adult ADHD kicking in again! :cool: Sometimes, it seems easier to attack than to analyze. I understand that and it's OK. Perhaps the problem is not the system but the city? Take a look at the City Planner in elvenarchitect.com It's an awesome tool! You can use it to...
  2. Jiali

What I'm suggesting is to place YOUR trades but make them smaller so that the smaller cities can get in on the trades. Never pay the premium, unless you desperately need the trades. In which case, you are feeding into the system which seems to be the root of the "problem". A free market always...
  3. Jiali

PPS. Here's a quote from my search engine about parasites: "Can parasites be beneficial? While they lead grisly lives and often aren't the most attractive creatures, parasites can actually be good for our health and some even moonlight as crime-fighters." :p
  4. Jiali

I've read through a few pages in this thread and my head spins. I've always been under the impression that supply and demand balance prices out, naturally. If you don't need soap, it's always on sale. When you NEED it, the price naturally skyrockets! (early COVID days make a perfect example)...
  5. Jiali

No longer looking

Hi Princess, which world are you looking for a FS? I'm in a great FS which is very competitive when it comes to the spire. We're in Sinya Arda
  6. Jiali

The New Land is looking for Spire focused players!

It's my first week onboard. Great team, aggressively in pursuit of the Gold Spire. 9th place - 7 members short of a full staff! Amazing!
  7. Jiali

Posterity Tower or Blooming Trader Guild?

Thank you guys for your thoughtful replies. :-) I like to fight with my troops and have plenty of goods in storage for a rainy day, always build the guest races to the max and love to finish the chapters as quickly as possible. I think my Mountain Halls has served its useful life, for now. Time...
  8. Jiali

Posterity Tower or Blooming Trader Guild?

Being tired of the constant tech lock built in to the Sorcerers & Dragons chapter, I'm wondering exactly which goods the Blooming Trader will boost. I've got the Mountain Halls at level 2 and I'm thinking of replacing it with the Blooming Trader. I'd hate to lose the KP's invested in the MH...
  9. Jiali

One Word Reply Game

Spleen
  10. Jiali

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I'm so confused. The Misty Forest event timer says 31+ hours more (as I write this) but yesterday's email from Elven News says the event is ending soon. Also, elvengems.com shows the last prize building as The Mausoleum Wedding (today's prize). It's been a long day but ... we still have 24...
  11. Jiali

The Food Game

Nori
  12. Jiali

The New Land in Sinya Arda - Now Hiring!

Active, loosely knit bunch of undercover Elvenar fanatics who enjoy killing the tourneys and spire as much as just kicking back and chilling to an occasional visit. Join the chat, share tips and trades, grow your city or not. It's up to you! Join our awesome Ancient Wonder rotation, play in the...
  13. Jiali

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Seven, eight, Lay them straight:cool:
  14. Jiali

The Food Game

youtiao
  15. Jiali

Secrets of a Traveling Merchant

Yes rvt, for building I, follow this link: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_temp_q1goods/ If you type "traveling merchant" in the search field above that page, you can see the output for the other two buildings. Hope this helps