• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by joboxo

1. joboxo

★ Join Serenity ★

Hellroon and Well Met! Are you looking for a new fellowship? Please consider Serenity. We are a friendly group that is dedicated but not intense. Key benefits include: average 10 chests in tournaments consistently finish all stages of fellowship adventures provide reliable neighborly help...
  2. joboxo

Quicker Expiration for 0 Star Trades

I really like this idea! It wouldn't prohibit also implementing a filter in the trader.
  3. joboxo

Serenity seeking players

Hellroon and Well Met! Serenity is an active fellowship with 3 openings. We: average 10 chests in tournaments consistently finish all stages of fellowship adventures provide reliable neighborly help have an ancient wonder KP swap message thread (totally optional) Have a nice day! Best...
  4. joboxo

Ch16 Ancient Wonders...anything exciting?

Hi all. I'm late to the party. I really love the design for the spire library and am trying to find a reason to want to build it. For the spire, is "spirit essence" the same as ranking points? (I don't think so...but am hoping...) When I'm in the spire, I don't see the ranking points...
  5. joboxo

Serenity Recruiting

Hellroon Elvenar Players! Looking for a fellowship that is dedicated but not intense? Serenity is for you! ★ Average 7 chests in tournaments ★ Every 4th tournament, we make a group effort to attempt to unlock all 10 chests ★ Usually complete all stages of fellowship adventures ★ Have...
  6. joboxo

Serenity looking for Scrolls and Magic Dust

Greetings! I'm recruiting for Serenity. We are a friendly group that believes in regular visits and fair trades. Every 4th tournament, we make a group effort to unlock all chests. We are currently in need of boosted scrolls and magic dust production. So, you’d be guaranteed lots of trades...
  7. joboxo

Serenity

Hellroon Elvenar Players!! I am recruiting for Serenity. We are a friendly group of fair traders and helpful neighbors. We ask our members: • Please visit everyone 4 or more times per week • Let us know if you are unable to play for an extended period of time • Please participate fully in...
  8. joboxo

Serenity

Hellroon! ;) We have 2 openings and would love to find someone boosted in STEEL and SCROLLS. We're fairly laid back with a few simple rules: ✩ Visit everyone 4 times per week. ✩ Try to complete at least 300 points in each tournament. Some tournaments, we may encourage everyone to do more. ✩...
  9. joboxo

Serenity seeking players

Hello! We still have 2 openings in Serenity. We've already unlocked 5 chests in the current tournament! We'd love to share the loot with you. I hope you'll consider submitting your application. Have a nice day, Tobiax
  10. joboxo

Serenity seeking players

Hellroon! ;) Serenity is a friendly group of fair traders and helpful neighbors. We ask our members to: ✩ Please visit everyone 4 or more times per week. ✩ If you are unable to play for an extended period of time, let everyone know. ✩ Please try to complete at least 300 points in each...
  11. joboxo

Builder/Diamond specials

Boo. That is not nice.
  12. joboxo

Storefronts and Malls

I prefer having trades always open to the world.
  13. joboxo

Ideas for New Ancient Wonders

Cool ideas! I like them! :) Reducing negotiation costs sounds like something everyone would celebrate!
  14. joboxo

Non-quadrilateral building shapes

I'm not sure if this has been posted before...so forgive me if I am posting a duplicate idea. I would like to see a few buildings with different shapes, such as a + or L or T shape. This would add to the puzzle aspect of gameplay and would look pretty cool in my opinion. Thanks! Joboxo
  15. joboxo

New buildings shops

I like the idea of new types of buildings and new ways to interact with each other's cities. I'm not sure about adding a new type of manufactured goods however. It seems that there are quite a few goods to keep track of in the game.