• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Kataphractos

1. Kataphractos

Helya shares her snack hoard

Hello Helya! Heard you were heading out, so I came to offer my condolences and/or congratulations, as appropriate. Hopefully our next CM will be as good as you! In the meantime, I notice we've got a lack of beverages at this party, so I brought this: Stock Photo of Generic Soda. "Is it diet or...
  2. Kataphractos

Hello Hei fra Norge (Hello from Norway!)

Hey there, hi there, hello there!
  3. Kataphractos

Get Well Soon Helya

Good luck, Helya!
  4. Kataphractos

Hello Metro Detroit here

Hello Bretonrae!
  5. Kataphractos

Hello Back Again

My condolences, but welcome back.
  6. Kataphractos

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

I was infourmed there would be no math...
  7. Kataphractos

Fellowship Spire tab

It seems like the devs -- and certainly the high-level players -- consider the Spire to be as important as Tournaments for Fellowship-level play. That being the case, I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be given its own tab in the Fellowship menu. And the menu does have room for a sixth tab...
  8. Kataphractos

Hello Greetings

Hi Draegan!
  9. Kataphractos

So you've just been moved

I was just moved last week. I checked my Notifications, and sent a "hello I'm your new neighbor" message to every name I didn't recognize. Of course, it took me a while...
  10. Kataphractos

Defensive Stance

Finally, I think I might have been unclear about something: Defense/Hold/Etc. would also cause the unit to skip its turn. The unit still remains where it is, zero movement. It just gets a tiny defense bonus until its next turn.
  11. Kataphractos

Defensive Stance

Obviously I'd prefer "ensuring a richer mobile experience" to take priority over "granting a 5% defense bonus in manual battles". I think we all would. But if that should ever happen, and we enter a brave new world where combat is equally important to both mobile- and browser-users...then maybe...
  12. Kataphractos

Defensive Stance

I referenced the Cerberus/Wild Archer pair-up in Downsides, precisely because I know certain units counter other units. But as you said yourself, when your Cerberus is facing a Knight, the best choice is "running away" -- not skipping the turn. End Turn, in itself, offers no advantage to that...
  13. Kataphractos

Summonings Inventory: Search or Sort

How would you like the sorting feature to work? Alphabetical order? By function?
  14. Kataphractos

Hello Hello Everyone

Hey there hi there hello there!
  15. Kataphractos

Defensive Stance

Details: In combat, a unit can skip its turn with the "End Turn" button. But there is no advantage to doing this. I propose replacing End Turn with "Defensive Stance" -- or "Hold Steady", or some similar phrase -- which grants the unit a 5-10% defense bonus for remaining in place. Benefits...