• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Kawhi is a Raptor

1. Kawhi is a Raptor

How would you change the Spire formula?

i feel attacked
  2. Kawhi is a Raptor

nothing here tonight

bupkus
  3. Kawhi is a Raptor

nothing here tonight

zilch
  4. Kawhi is a Raptor

Cater or fight

the movement on those suckers is hypnotizing
  5. Kawhi is a Raptor

Cater or fight

yeah same i've also decided to stop progressing in ch 15 so mana/orcs/supplies/gold are superfluous for me - if i see a battle that requires 2 of these plus a good then i snap cater
  6. Kawhi is a Raptor

Tournament Changes

yeah i did that for a couple 45+ province tourneys and quit doing it after the 4th round and still ended up with a crap ton left over after the events NEVER AGAIN
  7. Kawhi is a Raptor

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

sadly i obtained 3 star frogs the same week as the debuff correction so i never got to experience the op version
  8. Kawhi is a Raptor

Tournament Changes

bad timing for sure guess i'm just the troop and arcane residue badges guy
  9. Kawhi is a Raptor

Tournament Changes

i had all sorts of evil rng on enemy combos - catered more than i have in last 2 tourneys combined thankfully it's over so i get to chill for nine days (my fave part of this game might be not having to play it)
  10. Kawhi is a Raptor

this is objectively incorrect there are plenty of fights where dryads and orc strats are the best choices over their barracks/merc camp counterparts (plus banshee equal to BM) and the mitigation of losses plus troop production will outweigh the VS aw levels like if you're facing 4 heavy melee...
  11. Kawhi is a Raptor

i am neither fighter nor caterer i am a mitigator and as idiotic as the anti-progression tourney/spire changes were i am selfishly happy because it allowed me to theorycraft a city where i can be the laziest player on the planet and still own in tourneys alas i'm completely useless in FAs but...
  12. Kawhi is a Raptor

Grounds of the Orc Strategist, and military advice

i have 32 and i love each one equally
  13. Kawhi is a Raptor

Grounds of the Orc Strategist, and military advice

they won't. i suspect a lot of this has to do with the correction on buffs/debuffs that were done a few months ago i most commonly use them as pingers to protect my blossom mages from doggos (eg: earlier provinces up to like 30-32 ish vs 4 HR and a dog i'll send 4 BM and a frog after that i'll...
  14. Kawhi is a Raptor

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

this is why i'm loathe to put up a bunch of trades at once - i hate having regular helpers disappear from notifications and being forced to visit their city again
  15. Kawhi is a Raptor

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

8 dojos yesterday with a net usage of under 1500 keys where the hell was this run good in the pilgrim event?