• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Kazmyr

1. Kazmyr

Open No multiplayer spire prizes

Same thing at my Fellowship The Nephalem in Arendyll - no one received rewards yet
  2. Kazmyr

The Nephalem is Recruiting!

www.TheNephalem.com Hello – I am Kazmyr, Archmage at The Nephalem Fellowship, US1, Arendyll We have 1 opening - the perfect prospect would be boosted in marble but, all who meet our requirements will be seriously considered. An active Team Player is our top priority If you have a Ranking...
  3. Kazmyr

Only one opening left...
  4. Kazmyr

www.TheNephalem.com Hello – I am Kazmyr, Archmage at The Nephalem Fellowship, US1, Arendyll Start the New Year with an Amazing Fellowship... one of the originals! High Ranked with active players who are helpful, respectful and drama-free!!! We have a lot to offer our members, including...
  5. Kazmyr

5th Ranked - The Nephalem – Recruiting for 2 Spots!

We are recruiting - players with boosts of marble or steel, with scrolls would be our ideal prospects, but we will seriously consider all who meet our requirements and apply for membership, or write us with interest of joining. Please check our Fellowship Overview page, or our website for...
  6. Kazmyr

5th Ranked - The Nephalem – Recruiting for 2 Spots!

Hello – I am Kazmyr, Mage at The Nephalem We have a single opening... in search of a high ranked player with boosts in both Steel and Scrolls. If you have these boosts, a Ranking of 700th place or better, with at least 250,000 points, Please go to our Fellowship Overview page and read our few...
  7. Kazmyr

no such player

I'm having same issue on both computer and cell phone. I tried logging in with both username and email, switched browsers, cleared cache, etc. and still says neither exist.