• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by khanhia

1. Ridiculous FA

I think if you play the FA for the end reward you will not like it as the rewards does not match the efforts. For us we accept that and the only reason for the FA, is the 1st place honors.. We have been in 1st place for the last 8 FA.. and with many top FS challenging our position we remain on...
  2. Spire of Eternity feedback

Congrats, Our FS was cheering you guys on.. and hoping you guys make it to the top .. we had 22 peeps hit the top with 1499 points.. our aim is all 25 players to hit the top .. Again, congratulations to your FS, Well done.
  3. The sad epitome of VV farming

Why do you open the chest during the event? the odds chances and you chance of getting any of the other items are reduced and the VV does not decay.. I would suggest that you wait until the event is over and then pray to RNG gods.
  4. Game down (resolved)

Same here Hear is some log : uncaught exception: Error: Invalid date format : PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE
  5. Temporary Change in Spire Schedule, Gate timer and reward adjustments

I think you should be focusing on building your city and producing enough goods and troops. You will also need a strong FS to be effective in FS type events. Most of the group events are focus on strong FS cohesion in order to maximize the rewards. Spire, Tournament and FA all require solid FS...
  6. Spire of Eternity feedback

We have players that understand how to work as a team, you don't need massive city to get the FA, Spire and Tourney done. We have won the last 7 FA, we hit top of spire every week and 10 chest every week. I think most people have FS that is just a group and not truly a fellowship that puts team...
  7. Top of Spire

Over the past few weeks our FS has seen the amount of people at the top of the spire increase to the point this week, we got 20 to the top, just want to find out about your FS experiences getting players to the top of spire ?
  8. 90 to 333

The Fire Phoenix is the bird that will help most in the Spire. Most in my FS fight our way to the top weekly .
  9. Closed | Archived Research "Second Update of Production Islands" dilemma

Working as designed.. upgrade portal
  10. 90 to 333

The fight on the spire is design to push your fighting skills, you will have to use the resources provided in the game for some of these fight to work or convince to move up. You have DA, UUU, MMM and other AW to help in this. As for newer player, you will have to convince more than you fight...
  11. Elvarian Carnival discussion

I think inno must balance a set of quest that is not scaling with players level and find a middle ground, that's no easy thing.. not making it a complete walkover for end game players , at the same time not completely impossible for others, over scouting has a detrimental effect if you intend...
  12. Elvarian Carnival discussion

I did not see any issue with that combination of quests.. quite an easy quest line if you ask me, I have yet to use the candies (waiting for Prince charming float). Not sure whats the issue with the questline