• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Kimberlinia

1. The Buried City

I like it too. I think these are less boring than the others. At least I can choose how I want to run through instead of just filling spaces like the others. I can choose to take rewards along the way or just press on depending on my needs at the moment.
  2. Poachers, Punters & Pretty Pleasers

My fellowship has a very active Round Robin for AW's, but I don't mind in the least giving to others outside the fellowship and certainly don't mind others donating to mine. I hit a couple of yours. Thanks for sharing!
  3. Hello Been playing a while but just joined the forum

I'm in Chapter 15 and have only purchased diamonds during the first FA I played with our merged fellowship. I don't think I would enjoy the game without the challenge of progressing on my own without buying diamonds.
  4. US1-Arendyll Crimson Dragon Friends Seeking Three New Members

We are an easy-going group where your game style doesn't matter. Do what you want in YOUR city! We would like someone that will be active in tournaments, spire, and FA's, but we have no set minimums for participation at this time. Boosted in dust? You would definitely be a benefit to the...
  5. Hello Hello

I'm right there with you -- new to the forums but in Chapter 15 and playing 5+ years!
  6. Allow incremental payment of research goods

That would be awesome!!
  7. Searching

Crimson Elves II does not require players to participate in the spire. No requirements or rules on how to build your city either. Would definitely welcome you aboard. You can easily join and check us out to see if we would be a good fit for you!
  8. Crimson Elves II Seeking New Life

This is a low-key fellowship seeking to breathe new life into a once flourishing fellowship and once again enjoy the fun of Fellowship Adventures, tournaments, and the Spire! If you like to play your own game and not be told what you MUST do, please consider joining us! Those boosted in steel...