• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by King James on the Lake

1. Season of Triumph

Normally this wouldn't be a problem for me as I usually log in to the game around mid-morning, but I got caught up in some RL "stuff" and didn't get in until the "day" was almost over. KJ
  2. Season of Triumph

Why did we not get a full 24 hours for the first daily quests of the new season? It's going to be extremely difficult to complete all quests without burning a bunch of time boosters. As of 0100 AM US Central Time, the new season hadn't staarted yet. When I logged in shortly before 1600 US...
  3. United Elven Nations is recruiting - looking for ACTIVE members!!!

WE are actively recruiting for a few new members! We are a fairly new Fellowship, with a mix of players from beginners to fairly advanced experience. We are active in tournaments, the Spire, and Fellowship Adventures. If this appeals to you, please apply!!! We would prefer someone with a score...
  4. Daily Gift...???

Are there any plans to offer a Daily Gift on PC? I know it's offered on Mobile, just curious as to when/if it would ever make its way to those of us who play on a desktop/laptop personal computer
  5. Number the quests in events

If you go to Elvenar Gems of Knowledge at https://elvengems.com it will give you the complete event quest list. On the home page, there is a list of events (current, recently completed and future). Just find the tab for the current game, open it, and you will see several info windows, Click on...