• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by KING OF THE WORLD

1. KING OF THE WORLD

Wanna Have A Blast?

They been saying that this forum doesn’t bring in players like it used to. But I don’t believe that!!! I have found players here that I have been playing with for over 3 years. I believe you are the next best friend I have here, if you’re interested please contact me King of the World
  2. KING OF THE WORLD

Are You Ready For Fun???

I understand there are not a lot of players in this world. So we are looking for those special players who are the best in this world, so if you like having FUN building your city and having a fellowship that helps you reach your goals, please let me know, King of the World
  3. KING OF THE WORLD

Wanna Have A Blast?

You can by joining a GREAT FELLOWSHIP. And what is the name of that Fellowship? Well it’s called Dragons Keep!!! We are looking for really Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful People. People who like doing the weekly tournaments and helping with the Spire. Look you won’t find a better place to...
  4. KING OF THE WORLD

Are You Ready For Fun???

We are The Kingdom of Dragons and we want you to have so much Fun playing this game. We want Fun, Active, Friendly and Helpful players to help build a place that other players will be begging to get into. We want players that enjoy playing the weekly tournaments and help with the Spire. If this...
  5. KING OF THE WORLD

Dragons Keep

Need only one player now!!! Also the Fellowship Adventure Starts Thursday, but join us to have Fun playing
  6. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

We only need one player now and remember the Fellowship Adventure is starting Thursday
  7. KING OF THE WORLD

We Lost A Dear Friend

We lost a player very dear to us !!! Long time player and friend to us all. The person we lost played in our fellowship for over 3 years. We need someone like our friend, Friendly, Fun, Active, and Helpful. We also love someone who has been playing for a couple of years. If you’re interested...
  8. KING OF THE WORLD

We Lost A Friend

We just lost a close friend who played with us over 3 years. I know we can never replace a funny, kind person but we have to remember this is a great game!!! We like to replace a player like we lost. A player who been playing for 3 years or more. We are, in my opinion, the best Fellowship in...
  9. KING OF THE WORLD

Dragons Keep

When you join us we celebrate with special Brownies and Mead, and Bud-Lite Dilly Dilly
  10. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

What are you waiting for? Come join a special group of people!!! Plus we have special brownies and mead and Bud-Lite Dilly Dilly
  11. KING OF THE WORLD

It’s Just A Game

Still Looking For That Special Person
  12. KING OF THE WORLD

Wanna Have A Blast Playing?

So I forgot to ask, do you like a Drama Free Fellowship? We like to have active participation on the tournament . If you agree come join us at EDR recruiting
  13. KING OF THE WORLD

It’s Just A Game

We all want to have Fun playing this game we all love!!! We are looking for players who want to play DRAMA FREE fellowship. We need you to be active, Friendly, Fun, and Helpful. We truly have a blast playing together. We like to have players interested in playing the tournament. Everyone is...
  14. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

We are looking for NO DRAMA players. We want active,Friendly, Fun and Helpful people. We need 2 players also in doing tournaments and some Spire. Newbie’s are welcome too
  15. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dilly Dilly Has Rare Opening

Also free special brownies!!!! Far out, so groovy