• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by KING OF THE WORLD

1. Here ye hear ye

Now only 3 active,friendly players need don’t miss out on having fun
  2. Here ye hear ye

We need 5 more Active players to join our family
  3. Need 6 players

Now we need 5 players. If you have a small fellowship with 5 active players come join us
  4. Kingdom of Dragons

We need 2 players to join our family
  5. The New Kingdom

Still looking for that new family member
  6. Here ye hear ye

We are looking for some real knuckleheads having fun playing this game we love. No Drama, active, friendly, helpful and FUN players looking for players that want no stress playing!!! Yes of course we have rules, silly, visits are 3 times a week ( of course we prefer more ) fair trades ( 2-3...
  7. Kingdom of Dragons

Is it time for a change? Too much Drama in your fellowship or players not doing visits or helping out with trades or information about levels? Then this is were you can come play with Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful people. DRAMA is never allowed. If you are interested please contact me King...
  8. The New Kingdom

We have a opening for a very active player, who does NOT want any Drama!!! Someone who is friendly, helpful and really wants to have FUN playing the way they like to play. If this sounds good to you please contact me King of the World or just apply Ty
  9. Cleaning House!!!

4 we are filling up fast
  10. Cleaning House!!!

Now we only need 5 more knuckleheads
  11. Cleaning House!!!

Did I mention that there is free Bud-Lite when you join!!! Become part of something special!!! Dilly Dilly
  12. Need 6 players

If there is a small fellowship willing to combine fellowship. Bring us your friendliness, active, fun players
  13. Cleaning House!!!

We need 6 Active, Friendly Fun and Helpful players. We waited until the fellowship adventure was over hoping that we find players looking for a change. Were FUN is the key. Visits are important!!! Helping with trades. NO DRAMA ever allowed. Apply at Kingdom of Dragons or send me a message. Ty...
  14. Dragons Keep

The Fellowship Adventure starts tomorrow don’t get left out
  15. Come Join The Greatest Fellowship

Tomorrow starts the Fellowship Adventure join us