• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Kitralvia

1. Arthuralon seeking new members to join up

Oh and please submit your name for joining and I'll visit you and more than likely admit you to the fellowship. thanks.
  2. Arthuralon seeking new members to join up

So I'm not sure that you got the post I sent you about the overview for the fellowship or not. But please visit the fellowship and read it. I am trying to get some recruits that actually want the fellowship to succeed.
  3. Arthuralon seeking new members to join up

I am the arch-mage of Arthuralon. I do require that you participate in tourneys and in fellowship events as well as visit with your fellow members as much as you can. I need members that want to play as often as they can and help out as much as they can. Please read the overview of the...
  4. Arthuralon is recruiting

Hi all. I need new recruits for the fellowship of Arthuralon. Please read the overview first before deciding if it is a fit for you. I have changed the rules of the fellowship because alot of the members were not wanting to do anything. Participation is required.
  5. Delete

Come and join me in my fellowship if still interested.
  6. Looking for Group (I mean Fellowship)

Hi. I am looking to add members to my fellowship. I am the archmage in Arthuralon. Please join us. Thanks.
  7. Arthuralon seeking members

The Fellowship of Arthuralon is actively seeking members. It doesn't matter what your level is everyone is welcome to join.