• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Kraken52

1. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Ok, so pardon my ignorance, but how do you get to have over 4k in KP,s? Is there something I have missed?
  2. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Well that must be for a level 12 upgrade. What are you going to do when you need to upgrade to level 22 OR 32?
  3. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Yes Great name, Discord is what has been sown...
  4. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

No one could condone what has been done to the Thrones AW. Luckily I never built one but feel really sorry for those who did. Aside from this travesty, I suppose we can adjust to most of the other changes to AW's. The Biggest Problem created here is the lack of resources to upgrade AW's...
  5. Spire of Eternity feedback

So to confirm then if i teleport a level 23 Residence or a Venars Rocks at chapter 9, they will be in the same state when i want to re-use them! and how do i get them back into the city? just hit 'Build' ?