• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lady Chessa

1. One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

I took one look at Discord and know that it's not for me. I like the forum and if it's not saved or kept, I'll have nothing but my game. Please save the forum!
  2. I found a sort of 'Easter egg' in the game.

I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. Thanks for your response! I really enjoy all the levels of the factories and watching them evolve and change.
  3. City City Gone

Are you sure that you're on the same server? I'm betting that when you did an upgrade, you somehow changed servers in the process. Make sure that you're on the same server where you built the city that you're 'missing". For instance, I play on the US server. So I always make sure that I see the...
  4. I found a sort of 'Easter egg' in the game.

You might be able to see it by visiting a neighbor who's started chapter 13. Maybe message them and ask them to give you a heads up when they get their barracks up to level 30, and then you can go see it. It's really easy to spot a city that's in chapter 13, on your map. It's the one with a big...
  5. I found a sort of 'Easter egg' in the game.

I love watching all the different things that the buildings and people do, in the game. I enjoy watching the buildings evolve and grow. I just got my barracks up to level 30 and it was a big change with the upgrade. I enlarged the screen to get a better look. I noticed the little troops coming...
  6. Forum Yea or Nea for Forum vs Discord

I'll be very sad if the forum is ever closed. I learned so much from the forum. I took one look at the discord popup and I know that it's not for me. I don't like what others are saying about discord and how hard it is to set up an account and also how very intrusive discord is, asking for way...
  7. World Map Player Customization of the Help Building Picker

I have a suggestion for the neighbor help. First a little background. I have a very clear message on my banner, (that almost no one reads) it says, "Main Hall ONLY, please". Yet, 95% of those returning my daily neighbor visits, as well as several people in my own fellowships , only click on my...
  8. chapter questlines

I was hoping for something like these lists for chapters #12 and #13. I need to know if I should wait for a quest to sell the chapter #12 portal or any other parts of the settlement. Or is it OK to just sell off everything at the finish of chapter #12?
  9. how many battles per round per chapter level?

Bless you! Sprite1313. This is the exact answer that I was looking for. Thank you so so so much! Thanks Lady Dastardly, I'm not in any of those lower chapters in any of my cities, and I knew that the tech tree has changed a bit. I wasn't looking for required numbers of provinces to open...
  10. how many battles per round per chapter level?

LOL! I'm not forcing anybody or suggesting, forcing anybody, to go off a chart or list. I saw the chart of SUGGESTIONS, months ago, and I'd like to relocate it and see it again. I have my own reasons for this. It has nothing to do with any other players or forcing them to do anything. I'd like...
  11. how many battles per round per chapter level?

The chart does exist. I saw it. I'd like to see it again and am hoping to relocate it. That's all.
  12. how many battles per round per chapter level?

PS: I know that I'm listed as a "New Member". I'm not new to the game.
  13. how many battles per round per chapter level?

Thanks for your response, but this has nothing to do with finding the chart that I'm hoping to locate and see again. I promise, that if I find it again, I WILL MAKE A COPY of it this time. LOL!
  14. how many battles per round per chapter level?

I remember seeing the chart, but it was quite some time ago and I can't find it again. I was just hoping that someone else might have had it, or knew where to direct me to it.