• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lady Jenn19

1. Lady Jenn19

Hello Hello Everyone

Yes, It is Harandar
  2. Lady Jenn19

Hello Hi!

Hello and Welcome
  3. Lady Jenn19

Hello Hello Everyone

This is the only world I'm actively playing
  4. Lady Jenn19

Hello Hello Everyone

Thank you for the welcoming. I do plan to hang around. I'm always up to learning new things.
  5. Lady Jenn19

One Word Reply Game

Gold
  6. Lady Jenn19

Hello Hello Everyone

Good Evening to everybody. I am Jenn. I've been playing for less than a year. Have enjoyed it very much so far. Always something new to learn each day. I've just joined the forums and have already learned things I didn't know. A lady could always need some advice and help, lol.
  7. Lady Jenn19

One Word Reply Game

Iron
  8. Lady Jenn19

How do I increase my Granite supply?

Thank you everyone. That was some goo0d information to know. I didn't know exactly how it all worked. Lady Jenn19
  9. Lady Jenn19

How do I increase my Granite supply?

On the subject of Granite and Copper, Will there be a need for those resources later in the game? I'm in Chapter 7 , Fairies, and I don't see anything requiring those resources. I was wondering if I could scale back on those and use my space for other things now