• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Laftar

1. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

Well, we're elixir and gem heavy so I wasn't the only one who took issue with taking needed dust and then placing 100k trades up (for elixir and gems - which we have excess of) that smaller members could not pick up. He wasn't flipping it for something we needed or that could not easily be...
  2. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

I am a huge fan of open communication, so I totally agree with fishing out the why part - which is what I did. Some people were fine with it, other people were super offended I asked at all. We're all different I guess. And yes, the prohibitive/restrictive size of the reposts had me asking more...
  3. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

I sent a mass message letting everyone know I am only doing trades through a request line (and at the time excluded the problem players but those two have left anyway). And no matter what I would be watching the trade boards more closely from now on.
  4. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

Not a problem. Not looking for an echo chamber. Just curious. And looking for like-minded individuals should my current situation not pan out. Those players left but some of the sentiment is still there, so I'm just feeling things out in General Discussions and keeping my options open.
  5. Constant "server error" messages

No issues on Khelonaar, I'm sorry.
  6. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

They're taking away resources they know are needed within the Fellowship (known problems with tourney and spire output and a known resource shortage) and then placing them back onto the trade boards far out of reach for smaller accounts to pick up (100k is too much for small players to pick up)...
  7. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

Lol, a mod edited my insult. Lmao. I'm ok with that. But that was funny.
  8. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

They left of their own volition a little after they were called out about it today. No loss for me!
  9. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

No, they told me beforehand they needed it. And then turned it around and tried to dump all of it elsewhere. All of it.
  10. Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

What are your thoughts on this? I've been playing for about five years and have never seen this as normal or even a good idea (let alone at all). But, there are players that are taking resources known to be scarce within a Fellowship and then funneling them out of the Fellowship. That just seems...
  11. 3 active players needed for a 10 chest fellowship

Update: joined an alliance!
  12. Dragonsblood is Recruiting!

13. Mystic Party is seeking active players

14. Starship Valiant needs you on Khelonar

15. FaerieFalls is Recruiting!!

Updated: joined an alliance!