• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Laina

1. Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

I was a bit disappointed when I went to extend the length of time by feeding Tinlug a second time before the food wore off, that although it extended the duration by an additional 60 hours, it reset my counter from 4/9 back down to 0/9. I think it should have kept my count at 4 and given me...
  2. Constructs chapter

You need to upgrade a factory for your Sentient Precious goods to chapter 24. For example, mine is Gems, so the sentient good is cosmic bismuth. You will need that; plus the machines you make in the core to combine in each of the other 4 islands to produce the final goods needed to complete...
  3. Parking city before guest races

I build all the buildings that produce free troops that I can get. Vallorian Valor, Grounds of the orc strategists, Witch hut, Azure stables, bumblebee stables, Solar training grounds, training dojo.... Build as many as you can fit in your city. These all pump out troops daily for you without a...
  4. Feedback Ads Feedback thread

I have gotten free diamonds 5 times this week just watching the adds. And it takes 5-10 seconds to watch before it gives you the prize. I only hope all the complaining does not result in Inno pulling the ads, because I find them very beneficial.
  5. New Feature - Hobby Room (in builders hut) - Boost your production

If you have ad blocker on, it may be preventing it in your browser.
  6. Feedback Ads Feedback thread

I actually like the Hobby room. Being able to increase production of resources by just watching a quick ad is a plus with me. It is not costing me diamonds or resources and if I do not want to watch the add, I don't need to click on it, or I can use the ad blocker.
  7. Add Feeding Pets as an option for giving neighborly help.

I like all of these ideas. It would be great to have the zookeeper giving up to 5 feedings with buffs from your neighbors but would also be nice to extend the length of feedings with a building. Either a 60-day garden stone, or a permanent evolvable building that gives you 10% increase to...
  8. Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

9. Add Feeding Pets as an option for giving neighborly help.

Let's maybe look in a different direction. How about a garden stone or flower that just increases any pet feeding duration by 5%. The stone could last 60 days like the current stones and flowers. No Hut required and no keeping track of which pets have been fed and when.
  10. Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

11. Add Feeding Pets as an option for giving neighborly help.

That is true. Or if you feed the aureate phoenix and no one is logged in to collect goods... or do anything that benefits from the feeding of any of the pets. So, I guess we really need a way to just increase the duration of the pet feeding that you do yourself. Several other posts address that...
  12. Add Feeding Pets as an option for giving neighborly help.

Would this mean you could only feed 5 pets at any given time, until one of the feeding effects wears off? I like to save up a lot of pet food, then feed my Panda and a bunch of other pets to get the bonus awards from the Panda for additional pet feeding.
  13. Add Feeding Pets as an option for giving neighborly help.

I really like this idea, and it makes the most sense. It increases the duration of the pet feeding, but you still need to feed your own pet to take advantage of it. And I love the graphic. :)
  14. Add Feeding Pets as an option for giving neighborly help.

Or maybe more along the lines of Ancient Wonder help in your fellowship, you can feed your fellows pets with your own pet food. Then have a free pet food perk that you can give like the free KP perk.
  15. Add Feeding Pets as an option for giving neighborly help.

Like a one-hour affect instead of a 24-hour affect?