• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by larbby

1. Inactive cities

If you want to be strong on tourney then keeping the city small is one strategy. A small city can score big with ease because the provinces are not that hard. The more chapters, expansions and training size go up the harder the battles get.
  2. Training grounds speed

Thanks for the clarifications. Too bad I'm not finishing chapter 16... Guess the training ground troops will be slower than the rest, I will just continue to favor the barracks and merc camp.
  3. Training grounds speed

Hi, I can't figure out why my training grounds speed is so much slower than the other buildings. Here is what I have: Barracks lvl 37 speed 720 Training grnds lvl 24 speed 592 Merc. camp lvl 20 speed 720 Needles lvl 16 +60% Victory spring lvl 16 +60% Flying academy lvl16 +60% Shouldn't the...
  4. Fellowship Adventures

As many are saying on here, the FA has a serious problem with the prizes. Compare what you get from the FA to the spire or tournament. For more effort than both combined since we have to clean up the city, build 50 to 100 WS and some MFG as well, keep on top of everything, track the badges... So...
  5. Inactive cities

How about changing the terms to read something like: Any city that is inactive for 90 consecutive days will be deleted. Players who purchased diamonds and want to build a new city can recover their diamond purchase. Click here to recover your diamond purchase for a deleted city. This could...
  6. Inactive cities

I have no way of knowing how close to the center my city is. Thankfully it was moved twice and both times a good improvement, must have been during sober hours. It would be nice to keep the old spot warm for 24 or 48 hours and give the option to move back in case you end up in the middle of...
  7. Faster troop selection

Purpose/summary: Allows to select troops faster during battles on mobile How: 1. Expand the number of tiles of the current 3 tiered troop selection to 8, same width as the max tiles the enemy troops can have 2. Remove the scroll arrows on top 3. Make it drag to scroll just like any other...
  8. Make the wholesaler a solution to market good imbalance issues.

I see what you mean. Its would not be possible for 2 players to get extra goods by trading back and forth. Assuming, bismuth is the goods no one wants/needs, if you place a 2* trade offering 100 bismuth and asking for soap, the system will change it to offset the imbalance so it will: 1...
  9. Make the wholesaler a solution to market good imbalance issues.

This suggestion basically turns 2* trades into 3* and compensates for the difference in value for free... How is that worse? When someone offers some of the less wanted goods as a 2* trade, the trader automatically increased the amount offered and the person who posted the trade will only be...
  10. Make the wholesaler a solution to market good imbalance issues.

Thanks for the support AJ. Ignoring the star system would only solve the unfair trades but not the imbalance. You would still have to offer the goods that are in the low demand at a discount with 3* trades. If 3* trades are eliminated, there will be trades sitting on the trader for days...
  11. Make the wholesaler a solution to market good imbalance issues.

Thank you for that, I hadn't thought about ppl leaving being part of imbalance. Many talk about the moonstone library set. I didn't build it even though I must have like 50 buildings for it. Scrolls is my boost, it didn't seem like a worthwhile space investment. The imbalance is more in the S...
  12. add alternates

Yeah, don't sell your buildings, teleport them so if you ever need you got them right there...
  13. Alternate Solution to 0 Star Trade Problem - 0 Star Trades automatically convert to even trades after 3 hours.

I've stopped my chapter 16 research, in favor of the tourney and spire because the research is super expensive, so I know how you feel. I'm not sure that preventing hording would be in the spirit of a marketplace and we should not confuse unfair trades with goods imbalance. Maybe Inno should...
  14. Alternate Solution to 0 Star Trade Problem - 0 Star Trades automatically convert to even trades after 3 hours.

Yes, hides the issue from those who don't want to see it and lets those who do want to deal that way still keep their playing style... I'm definitely against those low ball trades, some are ridiculous and could be clicked by mistake. I think a filter for 1 and 0* and an undo that can take back...
  15. Hide unfair trades coming from outside the FS

There is another recent thread going about the same subject. I'd say the same thing I said there, the simplest and least intrusive way to address this issue is to filter out 1 and 0* trades by default. If a user wants to see them, unclick the filter and they all show up...