• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lavenderangel49

1. Lavenderangel49

A community based building!

Agreed! I voted fairies, but woodelves, dragons, or elementals would be awesome too.
  2. Lavenderangel49

Relog bug

I believe the same thing is happening to me. I logout of the game, then try to logout on my username. Get a blank screen with 404 error. I refreshed the page. Now I have 5 worlds when I only play in one. UGH!! And now they will be there forever. :mad:
  3. Lavenderangel49

I was also confused by the community part. I play of Forge of Empires, and when I first read the announcement, it sounded a lot like the Friends Tavern they added not too long ago. :p
  4. Lavenderangel49

My vote is 2x2. I don't know if it will be part of the survey later, but I would also vote that it doesn't need to be attached to a road. There aren't very many of those, so a lot of space goes to waste. This could be a perfect fit! :cool: I like the idea of taking a survey, too! Surveys are...
  5. Lavenderangel49

(Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

Ah, thanks! Wow, so far everything was lining up. Crazy.
  6. Lavenderangel49

(Spoilers) Rise of the Phoenix Event Guide

These are so helpful! Thank you for posting!!
  7. Lavenderangel49

Release Notes version 1.47

When are we getting a saved login and password for the app? I'm getting tired of typing it in every time I want to play. o_O I would rather this be a priority than making the trader fancy...
  8. Lavenderangel49

Yes, now that you mention it. I checked and mine is doing the same.
  9. Lavenderangel49

Exactly! I won't be trading on mobile anymore because you don't know how many goods you have to trade. Very inconvenient!
  10. Lavenderangel49

Previews & Spoilers for Three Glacier Giants

Yay! I used your spreadsheet for the last event. Extremely helpful! Thank you for doing another one for this event!
  11. Lavenderangel49

Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

The waypoint needs to be complete/unlocked to contribute to your global ranking points when the map closes. Edit: Oh, I just saw @SoggyShorts reply regarding participation. That's good, too!
  12. Lavenderangel49

That's encouraging to hear! ;) My fellowship is semi-active, but we have a lot of inactive players we've been filtering out as we get new ones. I think last time we were also a little disorganized about following multiple paths. This time we will try sticking to one (green). Thanks for your...
  13. Lavenderangel49

I love the idea, I just don't feel much satisfaction when completing the tasks. It seems like an awful lot of time-consuming work with very little reward. :( Like others have mentioned, global ranking isn't a big draw (and I think I remember a few spells as a prize for higher rankings) meh...
  14. Lavenderangel49

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

Downloaded just fine and I've tried it out. I love the animations, so cute! It's brand new so understandably you're still working on getting everything compete (tournament, what everyone else has mentioned, etc.) Thank you so much for releasing the mobile app! Having any access to the game...