• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by LavenderMeadows

1. LavenderMeadows

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I and everyone in my fellowship absolutely hates the way you have changed the game part of this quest to get the daily prizes and the artifacts to evolve. At least the old way even if you didn't get the daily prize you still got something. And you absolutely moved one step forward to get any...
  2. LavenderMeadows

Sentient goods and research

No cross tier and always two star....right now I desperately need silly soap
  3. LavenderMeadows

I have the simia, all the moonstone, and putting out plenty of my s3 boost....problem is, nobody is taking the trades I put up no matter how large or small, it is taking me weeks to complete one research, I would feel blessed to get one done in 5 days, and have no room right now for the time...
  4. LavenderMeadows

Am I the only one who is absolutely struggling to get the amounts needed in sentient goods to complete research? I am about halfway through the Elevenar chapter and completely stalled because I can't get anyone to take trades and I am becoming extremely frustrated and frankly on the verge of...
  5. LavenderMeadows

Realms of the Mystical Moon recruiting

We are currently looking to add new members to our fellowship. We are friendly, active and always there to help a fellow member. This fellowship is for those who want to play, make friends and have fun. Apply directly or message LavenderMeadows, Archmage
  6. LavenderMeadows

Realms of the Mystic Moon Recruiting

We are currently looking to add new members to our fellowship. We are friendly, active and always there to help a fellow member. This fellowship is for those who want to play, make friends and have fun. Apply directly or message LavenderMeadows, Archmage
  7. LavenderMeadows

8. LavenderMeadows

9. LavenderMeadows

Elvarian Carnival discussion

I am so over these evolving buildings. I hate them. I wish you would bring back the sets. Also, its total b******* That I spent over 2,000 candies and made over 40 attempts to get the last daily prize. And did not get it.
  10. LavenderMeadows

Realms of the Mystic Moon recruiting

11. LavenderMeadows

12. LavenderMeadows

13. LavenderMeadows

14. LavenderMeadows

The Amuni are almost here!

Don't care, not doing it....just finished Elementals and I am done with the whole guest race thing....I am tired of wasting 15 of more expansions of my precious space for stuff I don't want, or like. And this whole sentient goods thing has gotten completely out of hand....I have never seen so...
  15. LavenderMeadows

Days of Music

Call me selfish, but I don't particularly want to give away a total of 50 KP to someone else !! That is a lot of KP to just give away.